What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash411

Bench
I posted a couple of weeks ago in the rumours thread that a bloke from a western sydney club who is friends with my Dad told him (my Dad) that Tamou was discussed during a recruitment and retention update to the clubs committee. They were told that there was no point chasing Tamou as he was going to Parra.

P.s. i know that rumour had been around previous to my post.

So, when is Tamou gonna start with us? The Bulldogs game?

... Rumors.. They're about as good as fly screens on a submarine..

Avenger

Immortal
It always makes me feel a bit sick to bag on Hindy as I worshiped him as a player, but I grew tired of hearing him take every opportunity to criticise Hayne when he was at Parra. I remember he left Hayne out of his 'best Parra team' in favour of Brett Hodgeson haha. He knows how to hold a grudge.

Yep. I remember that well. Hindy is such a nasty loser for saying that. I also remember in 2013 when he picked Minicello before Hayne at fullback for NSW.

#f**kwit.

Avenger

Immortal
Anyway back to the salary cap. Know someone who was an employee of the NRL for over 10 years. Good mate of mine. He still has contacts in the NRL yet knows nothing about any detail or penalty about our salary cap breach. Conclusion: Don't believe anything that the media are saying. They make shit up. But you all knew that anyway.

imagine if we signed Tamou, the up roar from Paul Kent and his mates!
"how can a team that is already systemically cheating the cap sign a international player?, the NRL really need to remove the board at Parramatta, they can't have them in Grand Final for the next 3 years." etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.