What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Brush

Juniors
I really hope if we are under the cap this year, we take the NRL to the cleaners over 3rd party payments. If we lose, at least we make a point.

eel01s

Bench
Just heard from someone within the club, the points will be determined by the amount of board members to stand down.

So it's a game of chicken then? If the Eels board stand down at the AGM, the NRL will lessen the penalty?

Now that fits in with the rumoured decision on Tuesday! I must say, it sounds like something out of a movie.

I'm going to blame hindy111 if he was too lazy to send in his percentage thing. Because if we lose more than the warriors then we're getting rogered.

strider

Post Whore
I just wanna know every detail that determines the penalty ... every - f**kin - detail

Then i wanna know how the nrl explain that raaay f**kin hadley knew the details ... professional? f**k off

Then i want any mongrel who cost us the points to fall on their sword

Then i want to hunt down the f**kin pricks who leaked it all and f**k their eyes

IFR33K

Coach
If we lose all our points, I really hope eels take on the NRL in the courts. The manner in which this has all been handled is a disgrace. Why have they waited so long to announce the penalty.

hindy111

Post Whore
I gave up caring about 2 weeks ago. I found it hard to get excited about our season and the last few games knowing it was going to be meaningless.

Sportsbet know what going on and have adjusted the markets. Id say its 12 points

strider

Post Whore
So it's a game of chicken then? If the Eels board stand down at the AGM, the NRL will lessen the penalty?

Now that fits in with the rumoured decision on Tuesday! I must say, it sounds like something out of a movie.

It does ... and it sounds far too unprofessional to be true

Every other team in the nrl would be entitled to be pissed if we supposedly cheated like hell and then got off lightly cos a few faceless merkins quit a board :crazy:

phantom eel

First Grade
If sportsbet knew it was all of our points (i.e. 12 now), the odds for us to win the comp would be higher than 19-1, wouldn't they?

Having 0 points would put us furthest from the 8 and we should therefore have odds closer to the Knights or someone like that of winnng the comp/making the 8?

I reckon that blowout to 19s is Foran related, rather than the panic and final batch of rumours about what Tuesday's decision might possibly be....

El Diablo

Post Whore
you can bet that piece of Shit John Grant will be at the presser grinning like a grub

he'll probably hijack it and give some speech with his limp dick voice

hindy111

Post Whore
So it is obvious sportsbet know what is going on with parras point deduction before the fans or the club or general public does.
They have blown us out to 9-1 to finish top 4.There is no way they would do this before knowing.
Who in the NRL has leaked the information to sportsbet?

phantom eel

First Grade
So it is obvious sportsbet know what is going on with parras point deduction before the fans or the club or general public does.
They have blown us out to 9-1 to finish top 4.There is no way they would do this before knowing.
Who in the NRL has leaked the information to sportsbet?
Simple answer to why sportbet have blown our odds out: Simply because no-one was betting on us at the odds they were offering.

And that's because of the rumours and panic firstly about Foran, and now (post-win over the Dogs) about possible NRL penalties... rumours (not yet fact) that incidently serve the interest of the leakers/former warlords ahead of the AGM.

I don't htink sportsbet lengthening the odds means they know anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.