What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
what a sad state of affairs this has turned out...

I reckon there are people out there who are more looking forward to Monday than tomorrow night...

hearing John Fenwicks voice alone is gong drive me straight to the bar for a triple JD and coke..

Avenger

Immortal
What a sad individual the former emporer is. Seriously just let it go you vindictive senile narcissist . Let it go and leave FFS!!

amitropo

Juniors
Dragons coach mcgregor charged with DUI low range Sunday morning, breaking news on fox.
Wonder if this will make the front and back pages ahead of eels.

Delboy

First Grade
hearing John Fenwicks voice alone is gong drive me straight to the bar for a triple JD and coke..

As a non drinker, once he again announces as a long term Parramatta council executive, I will have to settle for bashing my head against the wall several times. If Fitzy does his usual "I am the greatest " speech, a lot of people are going to vomit 😩

Delboy

First Grade
As a non drinker, once he again announces himself as a long term Parramatta council executive, I will have to settle for bashing my head against the wall several times. If Fitzy does his usual "I am the greatest " speech, a lot of people are going to vomit 😩

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think you will find that is incorrect Twiz and as usual I am indeed correct. Go google young man.

I originally got it from Voltaire on the internet about 12 years ago, thats how long I have had it in my sig file. That was BG (before google).

If I google it now it comes up as you say accredited to Beartice Hall and some people will still argue that it should be accredited to Voltaire. I have had many discussions about this over the years, so who knows.

I just use it because I believe in it which is why I never criticize other people's opinions. If you think that gives people the right to free speech that is slightly different to having a differing opinion.

That's why we have libel and defamation laws and that's different to having a conflicting opinion.

Here endeth the lesson.

Avenger

Immortal
Update:

Decision to be handed down on Tuesday. We are now expecting to lose all our points. Sorry guys. Got the text a few hours ago. Just woke up.

I'm pissed. Off to court we go. (My opinion).

Avenger

Immortal
I feeling gutted as I write this. Source does not know what changed. Again sorry guys. I don't think anyone really knows what's happening. I too am clueless as I think everyone's contacts are merely speculating. If we lose all our points I'd spend millions on court and open up a can of worms for the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.