What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since Josh got the Ch7 gig I think he feels compelled to provide his boss with scoops. Josh is seemingly Ch7s version of Weedler.

So he just makes shit up on the fly.
Agree, the fact that also after he said Semi was on the way out Kent said on 360 that night that he had spoken on the phone to Josh to confirm his story (which we now know is BS) and yet last night there was no mention at all of it on 360. So maybe some of his media mates are also on to his BS.

As i said before all media outlets seem to have guess how much we will get docked, anywhere from 4 to 24 points, so at least one of them will get it right and can brag they had the scoop.
The Rugby League media in this country works on rumors which they print as fact, and they wonder why some coaches and players won't talk to them.....

woddy

Juniors
For once I'm glad I live in QLD , the media circus you people are copping in NSW would be horrendous.
Don't forget kids the NRL lit the spark regarding the board stepping down to minimise the damage from the scandal. They love to bash the EELS as it gets massive coverage , divides the fans and gets everyone who follows league to talk about the club or the NRL . Win win for them , sucks balls for everyone else who follows the mighty blue and gold. Keep your shirts on ;)

IFR33K

Coach
Someone in the NRL forum stated we shouldn't receive points for our two byes on top of our points deduction. I suggested they should strip Christmas off the players too.

Sphagnum

Coach
For those who care, Sunrise ran with the 8 points to start their 6.30 sports bulletin, and then not a word of it from then until I stopped watching at about 8. Seems weird that if 7 have the exclusive that they would stop just like that

The NRL probably told them it was bullshit and they should stop reporting it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I recall once asking Paul Green what happend tonight after a Parra loss and he went haywire.
Mick Vella calmed him down. Respected Vella after that and thought green was a bellend.
Well you wearing a Penrith Jersey wouldn't have helped matters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hilarious that a Bronco fan has the hide to bag other clubs over anything to do with the cap, their side since inception has been getting a leg up compared to the rest of the
comp.

eels_fan

First Grade
We've got 4 days without a 'breaking exclusive investigation"
The leaker must be running out of content...

We've got 4 days without a 'breaking exclusive investigation"
The leaker must be running out of content...
Or his info is BS and telecrap have realized it told him they are not interested, so he made up some 8pt penalty and went to Josh with it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.