What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
He's on the Footy Show tonight BTW.

Someone give us a rundown cos I won't watch that garbage.

Dibs

Bench
My 13 year old daughter asks me before if we have cheated the cap this year or only previous years. I said I'm not sure but as far as I know only previous years. She said well then instead of taking points off us they should take the wooden spoons off us snap them in half then give them back. Lol

ash411

Bench
For once I'm glad I live in QLD , the media circus you people are copping in NSW would be horrendous.
Don't forget kids the NRL lit the spark regarding the board stepping down to minimise the damage from the scandal. They love to bash the EELS as it gets massive coverage , divides the fans and gets everyone who follows league to talk about the club or the NRL . Win win for them , sucks balls for everyone else who follows the mighty blue and gold. Keep your shirts on ;)

But did they though?

Have we ever seen a statement from the NRL saying any penalty would be reduced by the board stepping down? I'd love to see it if so...

It was also propaganda sent out by the media fed by you know who (or them, it or whatever).

Delboy

First Grade
On 10 news tonight they referred openly to the salary cap issue being 2012, not sure where they got that from , but my better half comments all the time " how can they do something to the team and fans when they have done nothing wrong and been under the cap for the past 2 years.

I think she represents most fans who don't frequent these message boards,just doesn't think it's fair , and as little as she follows the gossip , even she mentioned the Broncos and Cowgirls ( and the Roosters )

They even mentioned Norman being lost to the club, even though he was interviewed and said when the salary cap drama is sorted out he hopes the club signs him. Talk about needing to Eels in the news, f**kwits

El Diablo

Post Whore
John Grant is only concerned with the clubs that help him keep his job

Parra isn't one of them and he doesn't give a f**k about Western Sydney

Kent said the NRL isn't comfortable with us maybe lifting the premiership trophy this year so the points lose will be enough to make sure we don't make the finals.

Lethal

Juniors
Kent said the NRL isn't comfortable with us maybe lifting the premiership trophy this year so the points lose will be enough to make sure we don't make the finals.

He's been saying the same thing day after day. I would hardly expect him to change his stance now.
Even if he knew he was wrong.

IFR33K

Coach

If he's so adamant that's the Nrls stance, why such a delay in announcing the decision?

Delboy

First Grade
So Kent ( can't use correct spelling) wants the current team punished severely for almost historic issues raised by a vicious leak, yeah that sounds fair.

Be interesting if the pri$k was ever brave enough to report from Parramatta stadium, he may have a few discussions about his reporting he wouldn't appreciate on his way into the ground :)

As long as Greenberg is asked to confirm all TPAs are legitimate across the NRL, particularly the ones at the Dogs under his reign, at least make the dick uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.