What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a deduction, its either a few points or enough to have us out of the finals. The NRL cant do 6-8, purely on the chance that if we do make it, it would be considered a "tainted" qualification, that would rile up the merkins of the 9th placed club to no end.

2016-03-21-13-39-24.jpg

Looks like one of Gary's ropey ones.

Johnny88

Juniors
I don't think we will lose 8 points as it would undermine the NRL being leaked. Greenburg will either make it 6 points or 10 points. Sterlo tonight said 8 points if true is too much. Kent was sucking up to us tonight also he loved Scott's tackle our defence bringing up 1986. He must of hit his head.

Mickyd39

Juniors
I don't think we will lose 8 points as it would undermine the NRL being leaked. Greenburg will either make it 6 points or 10 points. Sterlo tonight said 8 points if true is too much. Kent was sucking up to us tonight also he loved Scott's tackle our defence bringing up 1986. He must of hit his head.

I thought the same thing.

Over the last couple of weeks when he has mentioned us he would always tack on something about us losing points, nothing about it tonight only praise for Scott and comparing our great start to 86.

Maybe he has realised the NRL has nothing on us

I just love how stagger is going on about the board, as if he wasn't pushing everyone out of the way to get to the front of Spags' line for the chance to be in.

Now it's as if it never happened and stagger is all about independence, no factions etc.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just love how stagger is going on about the board, as if he wasn't pushing everyone out of the way to get to the front of Spags' line for the chance to be in.

Now it's as if it never happened and stagger is all about independence, no factions etc.

Says the merkin who abused a former player in front of his family...

You really are a miserable smelly individual... f**k off dope

What ever the result of this, if I manage to get down for a game later in the years we are all having a beer.
Some may need a bex and lie down.

Bigfella

Coach
8 points is just enough to kill our season id say.
6 would be tough. But wouldnt the cowboys go lets do same lose 8 points for one year but be able to keep our squad together for 3?

Mate you've got your wires crossed I think.

Penrith are sweet under the cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.