What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Any links to Segeyaro are on your own forum from your own fans. There is no substance to the links to Segeyaro. Your club is too busy trying to get your cap sorted so you can compete for points for the remainder of this season without any thoughts of who you may be able to bring in for next season. It is just fan forum BS. Segeyaro may well move on from the Panthers but if he does I can guarantee you it will not be the the Eels.

Tbh I don't know how we would afford Segeyaro.

Not only that, but how many players will be lining up at the thought of playing for cheats?

Bazal

Post Whore
Any links to Segeyaro are on your own forum from your own fans. There is no substance to the links to Segeyaro. Your club is too busy trying to get your cap sorted so you can compete for points for the remainder of this season without any thoughts of who you may be able to bring in for next season. It is just fan forum BS. Segeyaro may well move on from the Panthers but if he does I can guarantee you it will not be the the Eels.

See, I heard it from a Penrith fan who works at Panthers. Which is meaningless, rumours are rumours and that's all it is. We'll see what happens, if anything.

Noise

Coach
See, I heard it from a Penrith fan who works at Panthers. Which is meaningless, rumours are rumours and that's all it is. We'll see what happens, if anything.

I think the biggest link is that Norman and Segy are room mates....which means nothing really

Ok just heard Peats has signed elsewhere, not sure where, but they are having fairwell dinner for him tonight as we speak.
The plan is to re-sign Norman and sign Segeyaro from the Panthers in the coming weeks for 2017 onwards.

Gronk

Staff member
Danny Weidler ‏@Danny_Weidler 2h2 hours ago
Breaking: talks progressing well for @peats05 to join @GCTitans - could be done deal tonight making @TheParraEels cap compliant @9NewsSyd

Gronk

Staff member
BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 5m5 minutes ago
Nathan Peats deal is for rest of this season and next year @GCTitans

Gronk

Staff member
BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 7m7 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: Nathan Peats deal done at @GCTitans

Gronk

Staff member
CiK2epsUUAAjHtS.jpg

Guess the NRL is happy now, made us move someone on for stuff that happened in previous years and one of their clubs picked up a top class hooker.

Noise

Coach
Good to see our remaining board members put out a release that Peats has been released before the Titans did....

Lethal

Juniors

Maybe you should go back to your own forum and worry about your own club f**kwit.

Snoochies

First Grade
Sad to see him go, loved Peats but we're back in the game. Players can't sit round and mope about it, we got 12 games to win now.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I wish Peasty all the best. I'd love to see a fit and firing Peats suiting up for NSW in the future.

Who knows, we may see him back in 2018.

Gronk

Staff member
I wish Peasty all the best. I'd love to see a fit and firing Peats suiting up for NSW in the future.

Who knows, we may see him back in 2018.

The Tits are not duds. He's joining a good team. Prolly depth is their only issue.

1. William Zillman 2. Nathan Davis 3. Josh Hoffman 4. Nene Macdonald 5. David Mead 6. Tyrone Roberts 7. Ashley Taylor 8. David Shillington 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ryan James 11. Zeb Taia 12. Chris McQueen 13. Greg Bird
Interchange: 14. Luke Douglas 15. Leivaha Pulu 16. Agnatius Paasi 17. Kierran Moseley 18. Eddy Pettybourne 19. Anthony Don

Morts and Elgey on the bung list.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
The Tits are not duds. He's joining a good team. Prolly depth is their only issue.

1. William Zillman 2. Nathan Davis 3. Josh Hoffman 4. Nene Macdonald 5. David Mead 6. Tyrone Roberts 7. Ashley Taylor 8. David Shillington 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ryan James 11. Zeb Taia 12. Chris McQueen 13. Greg Bird
Interchange: 14. Luke Douglas 15. Leivaha Pulu 16. Agnatius Paasi 17. Kierran Moseley 18. Eddy Pettybourne 19. Anthony Don

Morts and Elgey on the bung list.

Who said anything about them being duds? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts