What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Maybe you should go back to your own forum and worry about your own club f**kwit.

As I have stated on your forum I think what has happened to the Eels is a tragedy for the great fans that your club has. No need to dignify your comments which speaks volumes about you not me.

hindy111

Post Whore
As I have stated on your forum I think what has happened to the Eels is a tragedy for the great fans that your club has. No need to dignify your comments which speaks volumes about you not me.

Mate do not worry about this guy. He is a foul mouthed bitter man.
May i say it gives me pleasure to see such a fine organization The Duke has put together out at penrith and i take great pleasure and admire what he has done and only hope one day he will help out My Eels.
Also great recruitment drive and i will see you soon over in the panthers forum to talk about grevshmul and how i see his future.

Gronk

Staff member
May i say it gives me pleasure to see such a fine organization The Duke has put together out at penrith and i take great pleasure and admire what he has done and only hope one day he will help out My Eels.
Also great recruitment drive and i will see you soon over in the panthers forum to talk about grevshmul and how i see his future.

Get a room.

Lethal

Juniors
Ok just heard Peats has signed elsewhere, not sure where, but they are having fairwell dinner for him tonight as we speak.
The plan is to re-sign Norman and sign Segeyaro from the Panthers in the coming weeks for 2017 onwards.

Good source? Interesting the Segeyaro talk has surfaced already.

Lethal

Juniors

No surprises to see the Penrith grubs getting on so well.

Gronk

Staff member
Jen BrowningVerified account
‏@jen_browning
Once Watmough retirement is in order and Peats contract submitted the @nrl is set to give the @TheParraEels the ok @abcgrandstand @abcnews

hindy111

Post Whore
No surprises to see the Penrith grubs getting on so well.

Still burning i predicted 12 points loss hey? Mate my knowledge is far superior then most on here. I was raised on farm food all natural and my pinacle gland remains open. Like a 6th sense.

OOh i just sensed i am talking to a dickhead

Lethal

Juniors
Still burning i predicted 12 points loss hey? Mate my knowledge is far superior then most on here. I was raised on farm food all natural and my pinacle gland remains open. Like a 6th sense.

I'm surprised you are posting tonight. Have you surfaced for air after beating off to the Tamou signing all day :lol:

hindy111

Post Whore
If peats only cost titans 450k for 18 months that suggests 300k a season. Thats seems very cheap to me?? I would of guessed he is valued at around 450k per season

strider

Post Whore
If peats only cost titans 450k for 18 months that suggests 300k a season. Thats seems very cheap to me?? I would of guessed he is valued at around 450k per season

Agree ... bargain

Perhaps they put him in contact with scott prince's builder

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree ... bargain

Perhaps they put him in contact with scott prince's builder

Seems cheap. I do not get it.

If we ended up with segs we have a completely different type of player. Persoanlly due to a non attacking fullback i think he would compliment our team better. He does have the tendancy to go the wrong way or over play the moment at times but BA will fix him up ;)

Eelementary

Post Whore

This is brilliant.

IFR33K

Coach
Later peatsy. It's a disgraced he's gone.

#12 from 15 is a pipe dream. It won't be happening. :(

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As a non Eels fan I think you guys, as fans, got a lot of sympathy from the non Eels fans, but seriously you are not doing yourselves any favours by living in denial.

Your club have been involved in serious breaches of the salary cao, amounting to cheating for want of a better word, and you guys as fans need to accept it and not continue with the bullshit victim status.

Seriously your club need's to get it's house in order and the fans need to accept the short term pain which will follow from what your club has been guilty of.

The club had abused or cheated the salary cap when you went out there and recruited Foran, Scott, Gordon and then Jennings so don't abuse the good will from the majority of non Eels fans because the sympathy will run dry very soon.

If you want us to continue to have a shit team then you already have no sympathy. We've been shit forever and we deserve to spend as much on players as the clubs with all the 'legal' TPAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.