What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels snare Poore and Shackleton

Suitman

Post Whore
I wouldnt be surprised if its true , i dont think $80,000 difference would sway him to the eels if the dragons were offering him $275 to the eels $350 he would have stayed at the dragons

You really are a clown.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
I wouldnt be surprised if its true , i dont think $80,000 difference would sway him to the eels if the dragons were offering him $275 to the eels $350 he would have stayed at the dragons

I wouldn't be surprised if you had bought a clue.....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The news on Poore and the Shack is amazing, i was hoping to get 1 but both :crazy: This news might also sway some youngsters like Kelly and Gardiner who we're thinking of leaving. We should be very competitive next year.

f**k some of you Dragons fans are arrogant turds. "$80k difference wouldn't way him to the Eels" lol.

Get your hand off it mate! f**k I'm gonna laugh my arse off when your bunch of Pea hearts make the finals this year and get bundled out yet again, like the Bridesmaid's that they are. My team (and Parra) may not make it, but at least watching the Dragons bumble their way out the back door after their fans have been lording it up all year will keep us all interested and amused.

They’ve also signed Poore from StGeorge-Illawarra to a three-year contract and I know of a HUUUUGE name they are also negotiating with. I don’t want to be rude but I can’t name the player here because Herald journalists read this blog every day. I’m hopeful we’ll be able to reveal the name in tomorrow’s newspaper. Let’s just say they are being far more active in recruitment since Denis Fitzgerald left.
Phil Rothfield
Wed 10 Jun 09 (01:59pm)​

Interesting.....

Dragons_#1

Bench
f**k some of you Dragons fans are arrogant turds. "$80k difference wouldn't way him to the Eels" lol.

Get your hand off it mate! f**k I'm gonna laugh my arse off when your bunch of Pea hearts make the finals this year and get bundled out yet again, like the Bridesmaid's that they are. My team (and Parra) may not make it, but at least watching the Dragons bumble their way out the back door after their fans have been lording it up all year will keep us all interested and amused.

Hahahah it has to keep u amused coz u have nothing else to do around that time of the year!! F**K me its funny watching the eels fans cream themselves over a player who cant carry a team... he has played well for 13wks yeh he has played origin now but FMD who else could they choose??

Lol at the souths supporters aswell... who the f**k have u signed in recent years that can carry ur team?? u get thrills when teams like parra sign someone big!!

Im happy to let him go, at least we can trust our coach n assure ourselves that he is making the right decisions... last year brown would have kept him and paid overs.. but this year it gives us a chance of signing a better big name player!

I know you are only here for trouble so i wont take you seriously

Originally, I came to congratulate Parramatta fans on a couple of great signings. Then I noticed a pissant Dragons fan crapping on, from a high post and couldn't help but rebuke some of the garbage that you were spouting. I can understand your bitterness, I would be shirty if another team signed a player the quality of Poore off us, but you really should keep your venom to your own forum.

I am, however a guest in the Eels forum so I will leave you to them to carve up. Perhaps one of them can help you extract your head from your own arse.

Once again, congrats Parra on two very solid signings.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Originally, I came to congratulate Parramatta fans on a couple of great signings. Then I noticed a pissant Dragons fan crapping on, from a high post and couldn't help but rebuke some of the garbage that you were spouting. I can understand your bitterness, I would be shirty if another team signed a player the quality of Poore off us, but you really should keep your venom to your own forum.

I am, however a guest in the Eels forum so I will leave you to them to carve up. Perhaps one of them can help you extract your head from your own arse.

Once again, congrats Parra on two very solid signings.

You guys had 2 solid signings yourself.

Crocker and Taylor are big signings.

Just think you need to get rid of J.T and get Phil Gould.

Bazal

Post Whore
I know you are only here for trouble so i wont take you seriously

irony.jpg

I love it when a whole bunch of fans from another team walk around thinking that they will not only win the comp this year, but that this year is the beginning of a dynasty... In June!

Talk about setting yourself up for a fall.

Come September, that Dragons forum is going to be full of irony imo.

Pazza

First Grade
will be good to see some tall bodies in this pack again. With fui, mannah, big joe, cayless all built lower to the ground. The inclusion of Shacklton, poore, horo and mateo will give the pack some variety!

Latest posts