What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels snare Poore and Shackleton

Kiki

First Grade
congrats on the signing guys. god knows u need a decent forward pack!

im so devo Justin is leaving my club because not only is he a great player he is an amazing person too. hope you guys look after him well! ill miss him loads but i quite like Parra so ill cope. sighhhh

natheel

Coach
woot-copy.jpg

Haha exactly how I feel

Hopefully resign big joe and Kelly and we have a good bloody side for next year

Gronk

Staff member
Just a thought: Are these done deals ? Set in stone etc ? Just thinking about the Souths/Luke Lewis pre June 30 debacle. Do we have to sit nervously until 1 July to formerly close the deals ? Until then, can we be gazumped by the Dragons or Roosters ? #-o

Fathead

Bench
Just a thought: Are these done deals ? Set in stone etc ? Just thinking about the Souths/Luke Lewis pre June 30 debacle. Do we have to sit nervously until 1 July to formerly close the deals ? Until then, can we be gazumped by the Dragons or Roosters ? #-o

No its signed sealed and delivered..:D

ParraFan09

Juniors
there definently done deals there is no doubt about it big shack and justin poore will be running around in the blue and gold in 2010 :D

Gronk

Staff member
So what was the problem with Luke Lewis and that Nathan bloke from Raiders. Was it that they just had a hand shake rather than actual contract ? We tried to reverse the Tony Williams announcement as well did we not ?

Avenger

Immortal
Poore has been quoted as saying that Jarryd Hayne was one of the main reasons why he signed with us. I dare say Hayne will extend his deal soon.

Source 1269 5pm news.

Ladmate

Bench
AM I the only one who thinks that Poore is on much more than he is worth? Put it this way:

He is yet to prove himself without Wayne Bennett (he is probably the reason he is decent)

He made origin because of injuries (Keith Galloway anyone? When he was playing I don;t remember anyone wanting Poore in NSW) This drove up his already inflated value

Ladmate

Bench
ladmate if thats the way u feel you can send him back to us!!!

Im a tigers fan, not an eels fan. But if I was i would. He is not worth 350k a season. The dragons did the right thing. Hell, 350k is for the great players, the players who can make Origin and Australia without injuries.

A Petero or a Price is 350k. At this stage, i don't think he is in their class yet. He doesn't even have Wayne Bennett now. God knows how this will effect him. With Wayne Bennett, he is the master at developing young players. DA, not so sure. Don't be suprised if this money is a waste of cap.

Latest posts