What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels snare Poore and Shackleton

Eelementary

Post Whore
OK...Problems carrying the team, eh?

Fuifui "God" Moimoi has been carrying this pack in attack by himself for years!

I reckon you're just terrified - if Fui could single-handedly destroy teams with little to no support, imagine what he could do with Poore helping him out.

*Changes pants*

Dymock

Juniors
You are probably right, i guess if its true and poore is at the eels next year, going ot be interesting to see how he goes, and see if the eels do improve

I dont think the eels will

Wow .... what sour grapes.... how does the lemon taste???

We seriously have the best coach atm.
I liked Hagan as a person ... but gee he had nowhere near the level of intelligence required to be an NRL coach... Anderson has done well!!

scottyeel

Bench
I m not saying it is a bad buy, im just saying he will not improve them and he will be classed as a bad buy from the eels fans if the eels are at the same position where they are now.The only way the eels are going to improve is more attacking forwards and quality backs where they only have hayne as their quality back.

And poore alone isnt going to do them any good at all
:lol::lol:
I saw your 1st post in this thread before you edited it, you said he will improve our team but hopefully not too much.
you sir are a f**king goose.

The Colonel

Immortal
Ok the eels can smile now, enjoyed the debate

Here, I'll lend you some of my straws if you wish to continue.....

sip-straws.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Gaba, you have made a complete fool of yourself. You argument is based on no facts what so ever. And history shows that.

Our club is going no where? Ummmm, new board, new CEO (soon), new coach and now we just started recruiting a new playing roster. Only difference between us and you guys from last year is you still have Doust

I dont know where any Eels fan has said that Poore will be our saviour, but his and Shackletons inclusion has given us great depth in our pack. Cayless, Moi Moi, Hindmarsh, Galavau, Mannah, Latimore, Hauraki, Lowrie and Mateo. Add Poore and Shack in there and we might not see Lowrie, Hauraki and Latimore again (baring injuries)

Also, where do we have a lack of depths in the backs. Hayne, Inu, Grothe, Reddy, Burt. You dont consider them attacking backs do you? But Cooper, Sailor and Beau Scott are?

So tell me again, why is this the worst mistake of Poores career?

SDM

First Grade
WTF is that Gaba bloke constantly editing? More then half his posts are edited, and they still make no sense.

Bazal

Post Whore
Great news....this will strengthen our pack no end for the next few years. Awesome pair of signings

Also, Gaba is possibly the dumbest oxygen thief on these forums.

Gaba

First Grade
Gaba, you have made a complete fool of yourself. You argument is based on no facts what so ever. And history shows that.

Our club is going no where? Ummmm, new board, new CEO (soon), new coach and now we just started recruiting a new playing roster. Only difference between us and you guys from last year is you still have Doust

I dont know where any Eels fan has said that Poore will be our saviour, but his and Shackletons inclusion has given us great depth in our pack. Cayless, Moi Moi, Hindmarsh, Galavau, Mannah, Latimore, Hauraki, Lowrie and Mateo. Add Poore and Shack in there and we might not see Lowrie, Hauraki and Latimore again (baring injuries)

Also, where do we have a lack of depths in the backs. Hayne, Inu, Grothe, Reddy, Burt. You dont consider them attacking backs do you? But Cooper, Sailor and Beau Scott are?

Because the eels dont have the players or coach it will be shown next year

Dymock

Juniors

I agree that Gaba is a fool.

But Latimore has been great for us when he's played. I could happily say goodbye to Hauraki and Lowrie.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Great buys. All it took was Kennedy and Kite to come into the Manly team in 2005 and we were a totally different team, same with Souffs and Asotasi (kind of).

TheRam

Coach
I agree that Gaba is a fool.

But Latimore has been great for us when he's played. I could happily say goodbye to Hauraki and Lowrie.

I totally agree, he and Mannah have been great improvers to our pack and a success so far in their development as 1st graders. Hauraki and Lowrie though are terrible and should be shown the door to clear more salary space.

the_eel

Juniors
Great buys. All it took was Kennedy and Kite to come into the Manly team in 2005 and we were a totally different team, same with Souffs and Asotasi (kind of).
Exactly...its amazing what a couple of quality forward signings can do to the improved performance of the entire football team.