What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels snare Poore and Shackleton

Pazza

First Grade
yeah because front row is a extremely important position, yo see what poore and weyman do week to week for the dragons. Im sure Fui can match the impact of weyman.

The Colonel

Immortal
Don't be suprised if this money is a waste of cap.

:lol: A Tigers fan would know all about wasting cap space with Dragons players...... Corey Payne has been a marvel for you guys.

As it is the Tigers would give their left and right nut to sign some front rowers at the moment.

Bazal

Post Whore
AM I the only one who thinks that Poore is on much more than he is worth? Put it this way:

He is yet to prove himself without Wayne Bennett (he is probably the reason he is decent)

He made origin because of injuries (Keith Galloway anyone? When he was playing I don;t remember anyone wanting Poore in NSW) This drove up his already inflated value

:lol: Galloway for Origin? He's a marshmallow. Poore>>>>Galloway

Ladmate

Bench
Mate you might think we payed overs, but he is exactly what this club needed. Our forwards have been a joke for far to long.

Its called juniors. You can promote them or sign them.

A good example is Antonio Winterstein. He played for the Roosters Toyota Cup team last year, now he is very solid for the broncos.

Once again, 350k is for the Australian props, not for a prospect that can backfire.

benoir91

Juniors
Its called juniors. You can promote them or sign them.

A good example is Antonio Winterstein. He played for the Roosters Toyota Cup team last year, now he is very solid for the broncos.

Once again, 350k is for the Australian props, not for a prospect that can backfire.

dont talk to parrammatta fans about juniors :lol:

Ladmate

Bench
:lol: Galloway for Origin? He's a marshmallow. Poore>>>>Galloway

Wouldnt have been saying that 2 days ago would you? Go to the origin forum and say that. Start a new thread. I wonder who will agree with you. Maybe....parramatta fans?

The Colonel

Immortal
By the way..... today is a good day.

Dragon and Tiger fans wanting to try and ruin it can f**k right off. No use trying to have a battle of wits with people who are clearly unarmed .

mchammer.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Wouldnt have been saying that 2 days ago would you? Go to the origin forum and say that. Start a new thread. I wonder who will agree with you. Maybe....parramatta fans?

I can't recall any time that I haven't though of Galloway as a f**king marshmallow. He's savagely overrated by Tigers fans (who were mostly the ones calling for him for Origin, along with Farah. God it was painful). I'm glad you're psychic and can tell me otherwise though :roll: Shouldn't you be scaring goats crossing bridges or something anyway?

The Colonel

Immortal
Good signings for parra well done.

Thanks mate, I understand the disappointment for Dragons fans having been on the receiving end many times in the past. With players like Trent Merrin and Dan Hunt at the Dragons however the future remains bright.

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah we sure as hell need him more than the saints do which shows in what each team were willing to pay for him

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
Yeah, cos that worked so f**king well with Hauraki, Cordoba, Ben Smith, Tony Williams and the like...deadset trolls get dumber by the day...

I think you should read comments from dragon boards and the daily telegraph comments, maybe reality will hit you.

Ladmate

Bench
Its reality. It's not ruining anything. If you think Poore is worth 350k then I think you are the ones with problems. Wayne Bennett knows more about him than you do and if he believes that he is worth 275k tops, then guess what? You payed overs.

Its like an auction. You end up paying in the end a hell of a lot more than the item is actually worth.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Its reality. It's not ruining anything. If you think Poore is worth 350k then I think you are the ones with problems. Wayne Bennett knows more about him than you do and if he believes that he is worth 275k tops, then guess what? You payed overs.

Its like an auction. You end up paying in the end a hell of a lot more than the item is actually worth.

Maybe thats all the cap space they could afford?

Petro And Price would be on more then 350k a season btw