What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team vs. Manly

hindy111

Post Whore
Big changes means panic.Lets wait till rnd 6 until that happens.

Tweaking would involve 2-3 guys like say Sio back and maybe Jnr Paulo.

I said at start of the year MoiMoi wont be in first grade half way thru and I stand by it.
Mannah -Allgood starting would be best defensive wise or lussick.

Im not good at watching defenders so make a list and try and replace. From what I saw MoiMoi and Norman where ordinary in this department

IFR33K

Coach
Big changes means panic.Lets wait till rnd 6 until that happens.

Tweaking would involve 2-3 guys like say Sio back and maybe Jnr Paulo.

I said at start of the year MoiMoi wont be in first grade half way thru and I stand by it.
Mannah -Allgood starting would be best defensive wise or lussick.

Im not good at watching defenders so make a list and try and replace. From what I saw MoiMoi and Norman where ordinary in this department

Norman's defensive stats at broncos were always ordinary.

Moi moi may have to settle for a spot on the bench. He also needs a rocket fired up
His ass by the coach.

yy_cheng

Coach
Norman's defensive stats at broncos were always ordinary.

Moi moi may have to settle for a spot on the bench. He also needs a rocket fired up
His ass by the coach.

didnt he play awesome in the world cup?

Problem with Parra is that we dont hunt as a pack.

In the Warriors game, there was a set of six, I believe led by Darcy, where they just hammered them.

Wish they did that more

IFR33K

Coach
didnt he play awesome in the world cup?

Problem with Parra is that we dont hunt as a pack.

In the Warriors game, there was a set of six, I believe led by Darcy, where they just hammered them.

Wish they did that more

That's our problem.

Darcy and mannah had a dig, the others were average and below. I don't understand the criticism mannah cops here. The guy makes metres, always requires a number of defenders to put him down, plays the ball quick, is a good defender and can play decent minutes.

And some posters complain because he's always smiling. FMD.

spiderdan

Bench
That's our problem.

Darcy and mannah had a dig, the others were average and below. I don't understand the criticism mannah cops here. The guy makes metres, always requires a number of defenders to put him down, plays the ball quick, is a good defender and can play decent minutes.

yeah he needs to be a mongrel like civenociva, price and webke were.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's our problem.

I don't get it either. He is one of the few forwards that would make the top 17 at every other club.

spiderdan

Bench
Steven price? I'd put him in the same leagues as mannah. I don't recall him being aggressive.
sarcasm.

i agree with you. mannah cops shit without really deserving it.

people basically bag him for being one of the good guys of the nrl, a category i'd put the three players i mentioned in as well, even though it didn't stop them playing well.

Gronk

Staff member
Bi_Ay2nCIAAfGlG.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
We should be ok with this team,Hopefully glenn pulls out. We realy shuld be able to match there forwards

pedge

Juniors
good to see arthur isnt like the others and actually drops some guys for getting pummelled :roll:

ffs 56-4 is not ok. I know it is only 1 week, but they need to know that theyre spot is on the line every single fkn week

emjaycee

Coach
As expected copy and paste from round 1 this week with the only difference no Lussick on the bench.
Hopefully the copy and paste isn't the one thing BA learnt from SK when here as assistant to him.

Latest posts