What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team vs. Manly

Gronk

Staff member
I think Hindy111 has been smoking that stuff growing among Casper's tomato plants.

spiderdan

Bench
Lassalo must be restored to first grade.To live up to his promise and reach the stars.Shine my man shine. Shine bright like a diamond-Like a diamond in the sky .
i think that bit gives us a hint as to what influences hindy111's mind.

your posts are growing on me you crazy mofo.

natheel

Coach
1. Hayne
2. Radradra
3. Hopoate
4. Tonga
5. Sio
6. Norman
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Moi Moi
11. Smith
12. Ma'u
13. Edwards
14. Gower
15. Tanginoa
16. Lasalo
17. Terepo

Gower is a good worker and has been coached by Arthur so would know what is needed straight away.

We are playing a manly side who IMO have a forward pack we could match physically.

I'd give Gower a go ahead of Allgood and give Lasalo a go from all reports he is doing well in wenty

theicemandanno

Juniors
Changes we will hopefully see....

1. Hayne
2. Semi
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. SIO
6. Norman
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Allgood
11. Gower
12. Mau
13. Edwards
14. ZDC (saw Norman make some poor misses against roosters, fitness?? ZDC to change up with halves.
15. Fui
16. Tanginoa
17. Junior Paulo

surfer1

Juniors
Strange the pump for Sandow after 2 weeks It will either be hi or Sio for kicking duties I doubt both.

I reckon its Sio and Allsop only changes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
saw Norman make some poor misses against roosters, fitness??

There was that bad miss on Aubusson on the line, but more often he was just isolated and Pearce made the right play. The only defenders that should ever be faced with a 2-on-1 are wingers and fullbacks. It's poor teamwork for a three defender to get isolated, but it's also a result of not slowing the opposition ruck.

forward pass

Coach
Yeah. Let's stick with Kelly to continue to provide the creativity and stability at 7. Meanwhile Sandow can continue to tear sides a new arsehole for Wenty again.

Delboy

First Grade
Kelly is not even a poor mans Kris Keating, but no doubt the club is trying to offload a huge chuck of salary cap

Can't see another reason to keep the best 7 off the field

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lol, when did Sandow ever do that for Wenty ?

Big step up to the NRL.

Delboy

First Grade
Well Twiz, I have seen Kelly play for Wenty and we has just as bog ordinary as he is at NRL level, if you even watch the video on NSWRL of this weeks Wenty game, you would be ale to tell how much better at kicking, passing and running Sandow is

Even when Kelly played NRL last year, I can't remember an outstanding game, at least with Sandow you have the chance of a break out game, not even saying he is a saviour , just better than what we have been served up.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Kelly is not even a poor mans Kris Keating, but no doubt the club is trying to offload a huge chuck of salary cap

Can't see another reason to keep the best 7 off the field

You could be right. If you can see that Sandow is our best half, then the coach would definitely be able to see it.
I can't think of any other reason to keep him out of the team.

Latest posts