What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD

Happy MEel

First Grade
Intangibles

We were a pretty lifeless team for alot of the first 8 rounds when he was missing
We also didn't have Moses in the team and French on the wing with Guth at the back has added plenty of "life".

We don't need the type of life Kenny offers anymore.

eels_fan

First Grade
Kenny has a tonne of aggression, and he has talent, but I'll be damned if I can recall a more stupid player on the field for the Eels. His football smarts are equal to an under 7s kid

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Storm aren't going that bad, just as expected struggling to finish their sets off.

We need to be careful this half and not give them a chance!!

It's our to lose now, but gee we can struggle playing in front.

Bazal

Post Whore
Kenny has a tonne of aggression, and he has talent, but I'll be damned if I can recall a more stupid player on the field for the Eels. His football smarts are equal to an under 7s kid

Mitch Allgood
Justin Poore
Darcy Lussick
Chris Sandow
Ben Roberts
Feleti Mateo

Jogging the memory? Kenny has nothing on these blokes.

strider

Post Whore
We also didn't have Moses in the team and French on the wing with Guth at the back has added plenty of "life".

We don't need the type of life Kenny offers anymore.
Good team spirit and unity is something you cant put a price on ... i reckon he is one of the guys who is the soul of our team

Happy MEel

First Grade
What has he actually done wrong tonight ffs? One offload....he's been loads better than Tepai and without Manu is head and shoulders our best backrower

Must be his turn on the scapegoat wheel after a poor game last week I guess.
Tepai and Kenny have similar stats except Kenny ruined any momentum we had when attacking Melbourne's line with a man down. If it was a one-off then fine. But his brain farts are consistently f**king us up.

Latest posts