What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri goooooooooooooorne!

Dog-E

Juniors
brokendigit said:
Old-White-And-Dry-Dog-E-Turd, have you been fingercuffing Preniers moggy again in EA's garden shed???

You're the one with the brokendigit buddy! :D

Is...that YOU Hoppa!??!?! :eek:

I was WONDERING what u were doing with yourself these days! Good to see you expanding your mind on this in-ta-net thingy everyone always talks about! :)

Moffo

Referee
brokendigit said:
Old-White-And-Dry-Dog-E-Turd, have you been fingercuffing Preniers moggy again in EA's garden shed???

you are a dork

run away you goon

brokendigit

Juniors
Moffo said:
you are a dork

run away you goon

Don't interrupt me, you pimply little 2-Cylinder...

You had your chance, but you ran away as fast as your little legs could carry you.

Just like the bed-wetting 4 year-old that we know you are...

fresh_mayo

Juniors
yep big blow for the doggies, losing a great player. He not only makes 4 into 6 90% of the time, but he seems to make alot of try saving tackles/intercepts.

He has a great positioning sense aswell (due to his experience), anyway hopefully he will be back when the finals kick off as a still think the dogs will make it.

By the way,

GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS

brokendigit

Juniors
Dog-E said:
You're the one with the brokendigit buddy! :D

Is...that YOU Hoppa!??!?! :eek:

I was WONDERING what u were doing with yourself these days! Good to see you expanding your mind on this in-ta-net thingy everyone always talks about! :)

What in-ta-net thingy?

The salesman told me that this key-board-thingy would be my friend if I pressed the right buttons often enough! :D

BWNB

First Grade
brokendigit said:
Yep - the Sharks are a threat... When they play the bye.

The final series will be SPECIAL...
Especially when we ream you useless bunch of imposters, once again.

I just love finals vs the Gummy Sharks...

haha you will be the one crying when you team gets knocked out by the might of the LG SHARKIES

i said in 99 that it was our year only to be beaten in the finals but i can smell victory.
Better go back to Wooloware and start to build the trophy cabinet cause we will need it soon.

brokendigit

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
haha you will be the one crying when you team gets knocked out by the might of the LG SHARKIES

i said in 99 that it was our year only to be beaten in the finals but i can smell victory.
Better go back to Wooloware and start to build the trophy cabinet cause we will need it soon.

& who beat the Mighty PepsiCola Gummysharks in 99 in the finals, pipsqueek?

Dog-E

Juniors
brokendigit said:
The salesman told me that this key-board-thingy would be my friend if I pressed the right buttons often enough! :D

lol

A good deal for you at TEN times whatever u paid then!...Made out like a bandit, you did... ;-)

So...back to the topic - what do u think of Hazem el Masri? (Despite being happy that he's injured...)

brokendigit

Juniors
Dog-E said:
lol

A good deal for you at TEN times whatever u paid then!...Made out like a bandit, you did... ;-)

So...back to the topic - what do u think of Hazem el Masri? (Despite being happy that he's injured...)

You've been barking up the wrong tree this whole time...

I don't like seeing ANY player get injured. I'd be just as glad if he'd announced that he was out because he was joining a Nunnery...

Answer me this D-E: Your side is coming up against a full-strength Knights side, then, suddenly, A. Johns pulls out on the eve of the match...

Are you;
a) Unhappy, because you had plans for a romantic dinner with him after the match,
b) Not fussed, because you prefer your men sensitive, & clean-shaven, or
c) Glad, because your team stands a better chance of grabbing the 2 points?

& don't scroll down, there is no d) :D

BWNB

First Grade
brokendigit said:
& who beat the Mighty PepsiCola Gummysharks in 99 in the finals, pipsqueek?

As i said i have no time to talk to you as im in construction of a trophy cabinet

would you be able to tell me how big it should be cause we won't settle with just one premiership.

Dog-E

Juniors
brokendigit said:
You've been barking up the wrong tree this whole time...

I don't like seeing ANY player get injured. I'd be just as glad if he'd announced that he was out because he was joining a Nunnery...

Answer me this D-E: Your side is coming up against a full-strength Knights side, then, suddenly, A. Johns pulls out on the eve of the match...

Are you;
a) Unhappy, because you had plans for a romantic dinner with him after the match,
b) Not fussed, because you prefer your men sensitive, & clean-shaven, or
c) Glad, because your team stands a better chance of grabbing the 2 points?

& don't scroll down, there is no d) :D

Well...I'll STILL lock in (d) thanks, Eddie!;-)

brokendigit

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
As i said i have no time to talk to you as im in construction of a trophy cabinet

would you be able to tell me how big it should be cause we won't settle with just one premiership.

Don't know...

Is that one of those curly philosophical questions?

Cronulla are allergic to success. Face it.
There won't ever be a cabinet, cause there won't ever be a trophy...

Johns Magic

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:

Big enough to hold your two wooden spoons.

Southernsaint

Staff member
brokendigit said:
Don't know...

LOL, "allergic to success"...

That's another one for Gregstar's sig.

BWNB

First Grade
brokendigit said:
Don't know...

minor premiership is a trophy?

we will see once they start they cant stop mate mark my word , i say every year is the year of the shark but this is the year of the shark ask anyone they will agree the guy at convienice shop said mind you he is a parra man
"sharks will get that premiership sooner or later there just going through a rebuilding phase"

its almost like the roosters "after" fittler
and it will be like the dogs "after" Anasta

the best clubs go through these stages and we are going through them now

brokendigit

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Well...I'll STILL lock in (d) thanks, Eddie!;-)

Well, I think that the biggest compliment that you can ever give a person is that they made 100% use of their talent.

& I think that El-Masri, whilst not a hugely gifted player, he has certainly made the utmost of what he's got.

He has turned himself into an elite player though determination & hard work.

And apparently he can kick a goal or to when needed...

How bout that Dog-E ? ;-)