What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election 2012 PDRLFC

At this juncture I want to say, Stagger and I discussed Jr's eligibility with him at the AGM. Since Eric Returned to the club in 2007ish he would be a member by default every year he played. That would mean since he retired at the end of 2011, he would have need to have bought a memberships for last year to qualify for the board.

Jodeci

Bench
At this juncture I want to say, Stagger and I discussed Jr's eligibility with him at the AGM. Since Eric Returned to the club in 2007ish he would be a member by default every year he played. That would mean since he retired at the end of 2011, he would have need to have bought a memberships for last year to qualify for the board.

Which he has.

No I didn't but when I heard I checked my list and it supports what the SMH is saying.

To be honest Tony, I wouldn't have blamed you if you did. People will probably call "sour grapes", but surely the first thing the club secretary should do when nominations close is check everyones eligibility. FFS how hard is it.

So its MITS and Staggers fault, not the board. Thank f$%k for that.

Eels Dude

Coach
He retired at the end of 2010 actually, but given his family connections its hardly unusual for him to become a paying member after his retirement. Surely the club couldn't have screwed this up twice.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Which he has.

Than what's the problem???...

And even if he didn't qualify and had to step down do the fitzyfirst wankers realise that the next highest candidate will step right in? And as far as I'm aware that person is Mario libertini .. How funny would that be?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I thought it was strange that they were selling 2012 memberships after the season had finished. It makes more sense now.

Delboy

First Grade
Who gives a flying about this, time to move on, its relatively unimportant

Let nospam46 continue their paranoia so the 10/15 of them can spit and argue, not the most importasntg thing going on. Should be more ange at Schubert preventing Parra from signing Izzy ( whether that turns out to be good or not), now that there has been a futher increase in the cap. Probably achieved what he wanted all along with the turnp ending up at the Dogs.

Kornstar

Coach
You have to be nominated to be a Life Member, and one of the qualifications in the constitution is 10 years of service to the club.

I knew that would be bought up but imo it seems ridiculous that anyone who came through our system and played first etc. should have to pay to be a member.

I'm sorry but I just don't get it.......

He came back in 05 didn't he? I'm sure he did......

Jodeci

Bench
Than what's the problem???...

And even if he didn't qualify and had to step down do the fitzyfirst wankers realise that the next highest candidate will step right in? And as far as I'm aware that person is Mario libertini .. How funny would that be?

Fitzy First Wankers

WOW

Henry's Dream, you are an amazing person

Parra Pride

Coach
I knew that would be bought up but imo it seems ridiculous that anyone who came through our system and played first etc. should have to pay to be a member.

I'm sorry but I just don't get it.......

He came back in 05 didn't he? I'm sure he did......

#IBelieve

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haven't looked at TOSser site today i'm sure they'll be frothing at the mouth. How wouldn't a bloke who has played over 100 games and been with us since he was a kid not be eligible????

Stagger eel

Staff member
Haven't looked at TOSser site today i'm sure they'll be frothing at the mouth. How wouldn't a bloke who has played over 100 games and been with us since he was a kid not be eligible????

Mate they're wetting themselves one of the fitzyfirst csndadates. Likened it to be robbed in the 09 gf.... Omfg lol

born an eel

Bench
as we are only disputing last years membership, he should have an idea as he would of filled out the Statutory declaration to nominate

http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/document/00003530-source.pdf

it includes membership number and a direct statement "7. I am a financial member of the club or a life member of the club".

born an eel

Bench
also, I assume EGJ voted on the day and needed to get his named checked off a list,

if it turned out he was not eligible how many other ineligable people voted?