What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election 2012 PDRLFC

Jodeci

Bench
You know what is really getting on my nerves, nospam46 including the Parra Fitzy Wankers as Stagger pointed out are going on and on about voting numbers and that the current admin has a lot of friends including myself who stick by them.

Little do these dopes on nospam46 realise, it was bloody hard to vote out the previous admin for so many years cause football club memberships were not as common as they are today.

If it wasn't for MITS, Stagger, Jess and Helen, I wouldn't even know that there was a $20 football club membership.

The current admin are trying to boost the amount of football club memberships so they decided to add it to BGA members and season ticket holders. Numbers have gone up and it's now become more noticeable.

The current admin still have hopes of moving the entire footy department over once the club like Souths don't need to rely on leagues club funding hence why Mr Edwards wants 20,000 members so its still a while off. It could be 5 years away that we crack that number.

They need to seriously let go of the fact they lost and move forward and start supporting the club rather bagging it.

EGJ has already tweeted that he has been a member for 4 years anyway.

Gronk

Staff member
Gee there is a lot of animosity between here and nospam46. How come ? Don't we support the same team ? It's been this was since they became www.nospam.com IMHO. The banning of links has created an "us vs them" mentality.

#justsaying
#grouphugtime

You know what is really getting on my nerves, nospam46 including the Parra Fitzy Wankers as Stagger pointed out are going on and on about voting numbers and that the current admin has a lot of friends including myself who stick by them.

Little do these dopes on nospam46 realise, it was bloody hard to vote out the previous admin for so many years cause football club memberships were not as common as they are today.

If it wasn't for MITS, Stagger, Jess and Helen, I wouldn't even know that there was a $20 football club membership.

The current admin are trying to boost the amount of football club memberships so they decided to add it to BGA members and season ticket holders. Numbers have gone up and it's now become more noticeable.

The current admin still have hopes of moving the entire footy department over once the club like Souths don't need to rely on leagues club funding hence why Mr Edwards wants 20,000 members so its still a while off. It could be 5 years away that we crack that number.

They need to seriously let go of the fact they lost and move forward and start supporting the club rather bagging it.

EGJ has already tweeted that he has been a member for 4 years anyway.

Does nospam46 stand for Tossers?

I once tried to read the dribble on the Tossers website and was amazed about the IQ level of some those commenting. I thought they were Bulldogs supporters that's how bad it was.

I guess Parrafrist are still not over the loss. Cry me a river.

Gronk

Staff member
Gee there is a lot of animosity between here and nospam46. How come ? Don't we support the same team ? It's been this was since they became www.nospam.com IMHO. The banning of links has created an "us vs them" mentality.

#justsaying
#grouphugtime

Does nospam46 stand for Tossers?

I once tried to read the dribble on the Tossers website and was amazed about the IQ level of some those commenting. I thought they were Bulldogs supporters that's how bad it was.

I guess Parrafrist are still not over the loss. Cry me a river.

OK, you're not helping my efforts of reconciliation. :lol:

#justsaying
#grouphugtime

The egos of small men.

They all want to strut around and puff their chests out and make out that they're big and important. I've seen a few of them around, looking like snake oil salesmen.

They're easy to spot - they become bitter and jaded when everything isn't handed to them on a silver platter and their self-indulgent dreams of personal glory don't pan out the way they think they deserved.

Geronimo

Juniors
WOW. I asked for the list of eligible members a week before the election and after my first request was ignored I was finally told Wednesday that I could pick it up from the office. Since my list was issued only a few days before the election, it is the most up to date and well after the date for nominations. Eric Grothe Juniour is not on my list! If it is true that he is not eligble (which I am convinced he isn't ) then this is farcical. Our members must get the opportunity to go to the polls again as the legitimacy of the whole ParraFirst ticket is questionable to say the least (IMO)

Source http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rd-in-doubt-20121213-2baxg.html#ixzz2Esc7ozzv

Bongo, what has the Parrafirst ticket got to do with EGJnr and why are you questioning the Parrafirst ticket legitimacy?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This just posted over on nospam46

A9-btGECMAA_6A-.jpg:large

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I doubt everyone will........
:lol: Posted by Stags best mate

HOLD ON. The basis of the tweet is from a "Parramatta source". I wouldn't accept that as gospel - for all we know the source might be one of the 3P mob or Henrys wet dream

:lol::lol::lol: That Sig is even funnier now.

Stagger eel

Staff member
This is awful news for fitzyfirst and especially the unofficial spokesperson jimmy from South Park

What do you have to say about it now jimmy?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is awful news for fitzyfirst and especially the unofficial spokesperson jimmy from South Park

What do you have to say about it now jimmy?
Fu fu fu fu fu fu f**k y y y y y y y you He he he he he henrys We we we we we we wet dr dr dr dr dr dream!!!