What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing

parra pete

Referee
If Rudder comes...bewdy. He has at least played in a premiership winning team so he can't be too bad....

Daneel

Bench
parra pete said:
If Rudder comes...bewdy. He has at least played in a premiership winning team so he can't be too bad....

Allthough i agree with you, someone made the point before that so has Daniel Fitzhenry. :)

Lee Hopkins was a legend. One of the most passionate & proud players I have ever seen. He NEVER gave up, and would be putting his all in, right up until the final whistle.

Daneel

Bench
NorthShoreEel said:
Lee Hopkins was a legend. One of the most passionate & proud players I have ever seen. He NEVER gave up, and would be putting his all in, right up until the final whistle.

I agree with everything you say about Hopkins, except that he is a legend. He was well short of being a legend.

Hopkins was a great player for the Eels. I was spewing when we lost him.

But can everyone PLEASE take the time to spell correctly. cayless, I'm more offended by your terrible "internet speak" than your obvious stupidity in regards to the topic at hand.

cayless1989

Juniors
parra pete said:
This bloke - cayless1989 - is a deadset goose and contibutes NOTHING to this forum...
Embarrassing...

wat do YOU contribute to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the goose im here to give my opinon mate...

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
cayless1989 said:
wat do YOU contribute to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the goose im here to give my opinon mate...

A) How old are you seriously.

B) Could you please crawl back under whichever rock you crawled out from. You type like you came from the official forum. If that is the case could you please do us all a favour and return there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
cayless1989 said:

your allowed your opinion mate, however it would been nice to air your grievence today and not yesterday as it was a very sad day for the club allround.

parra pete

Referee
cayless1989 said:

You are a Goose..A deadset Gooooooooooooooooooooooooose....