What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

england 4nations injuries

ceagle

Bench
wow...keiron foran...a 21 year with 4 kiwi games under his belt and,to my knowledge,has never been on a winning kiwi side??

and you pin your hopes on that...lmao.....playing well in a manly team means nothing.....matt orford won a dally M playing in the same team....and look what he's done since...he could'nt even come over to super league and boss us about lol

as for your spine.....benji aside i would'nt swap any of ours for yours...though apparently our 6 is the best thing since schofield so i'd be tempted to keep the kid :lol:

1. sam tomkins - who you gonna pick? hohaia?
6. gareth widdop - benji
7. danny brough - keiron foran
9. james roby - issac luke

pretty even that....in fact man for man theres only benji, SKD and probably adam blair i'd have in the england 13......what you need to get out of your head is that your head and shoulders above us...you are'nt...what you have over us is the ability to get up for australia games...thats the only thing...any kiwi fan with any sense knows that cos games between us 2 tend to be 50/50 games highlighted by the fact that you've not beaten us in england for 5 years and only twice in 11 years....likewise we can't beat you down under....

FACTS don't lie sunshine
Who the f**k is Danny Brough? No way is he better then Foran. The whole NZ spine shits on Englands

roughyedspud

Coach
you don't know who danny brough is....yet you know he's not better than foran???

gggeezzz i attract all the clever one i see then :lol:

roughyedspud

Coach
So you have to be the best in the world for 40 years before you can start talking up your success?

reading not a strong point in NZ then ?

dude you started crying when i said you were'nt the number 1 team in the world and gave you a perfectly valid reason as to why you are'nt and 99% of the people on here would agree with me...

i said when you start dominating...like australia have done for 40 years then you can start crowing

you are just as likely to lose to england as you are to beat australia and 2 wins in england in 12 attempts proves thats and is'nt dominating anyone...nor do the kiwis intimidate us,like i keep saying you are'nt australia and you never will be :lol:

Last edited:

jim_57

Staff member
My opinion

Tomkins > Locke (I really rate locke but tomkinshas him at this point)
Widdop < Marshall - Obvious, could be interesting in a few years though.
Brough/Lomax < Foran - Foran has form on Brough, Lomax is only young but in good form
Roby > Luke - Very close in years gone by but Roby has really stepped it up this year from what I've seen.

2-2 but overall NZ I'd say.

roughyedspud

Coach
adrian morley is still out with vision problems and it's reported in this mornings press that he's unlikely to play again this season..

named in the warrington squad this weekend

roughyedspud

Coach
erm....my full team would be

1. sam tomkins
2. josh charnley
3. joel tomkins - the charnley-tomkins partnership is the best in ESL
4. kirk yeaman - keep the yeaman - briscoe partnership together...it makes sense us doing that with our centers & wingers
5. tom briscoe
6. gareth widdop
7. danny brough
8. jamie peacock
9. james roby
10. james graham
11. larne patrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7VyOryGqm0
12. gareth hock...would relish getting back into international RL,ridiculous off load
13. sean o'loughlin

14. mozza
15. erol crabtree
16. luke burgess

17. kev sinfield as utility

i'd be happy with that

roughyedspud

Coach
in fact that 1-7 is really promising...we've not put out anything as potent than that in 20years..probably the 1st test at wembley in 94....

roughyedspud

Coach
Larne Patrick, Hock and Luke Burgess? :?

do you not like larne patrick? he's like paul gallen but bigger lol

luke's doing awesome off the bench for souths....and hock has something about him...always has and he loves going up against the aussies..and they don't like him lol

Last edited:

Evil Homer

Staff member
None of those players are even first choice at their clubs so I'm not sure how you can consider them for England. I like Patrick, but he's not England class yet and AFAIK he's more of a prop than a second row. Hock has the potential to be world class but he's barely featured for Wigan since returning and it would be a massive gamble putting him in. And I'm 99% sure you wouldn't have even considered Luke if he was still playing for Leeds.

roughyedspud

Coach
i would....i wanted him in the england side before he broke his jaw last season

on patrick...we are missing our top 3 back rowers, burgess,ellis and westwood...so why not blood a larne patrick? in 2 years come the world cup he'll be there or there abouts anyway...so give him a go

Last edited:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
erm....my full team would be

1. sam tomkins
2. josh charnley
3. joel tomkins - the charnley-tomkins partnership is the best in ESL
4. kirk yeaman - keep the yeaman - briscoe partnership together...it makes sense us doing that with our centers & wingers
5. tom briscoe
6. gareth widdop
7. danny brough
8. jamie peacock
9. james roby
10. james graham
11. larne patrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7VyOryGqm0
12. gareth hock...would relish getting back into international RL,ridiculous off load
13. sean o'loughlin

14. mozza
15. erol crabtree
16. luke burgess

17. kev sinfield as utility

i'd be happy with that

Lol

Fast Eddie

First Grade
We're in trouble, that backline is going to carve us to pieces lead around by possibly the best halves pairing in the world.

Latest posts