What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

england 4nations injuries

roughyedspud

Coach
do you wanna say that again in english??? we beat you in 3 tests 3-0....are you old enough to remember 2007???

JasonE

Bench
I still think England need to get players involved who are naturally talented and have the ability to shine at test level, players such as Joe Westerman who is in great form with Hull FC.

Didgi

I don't think he's really wrong, but no-one will take him seriously until he's doing it in the NRL.

roughyedspud

Coach
different type of hookers though are'nt they..either way they are 1&2

roby really should have gone to the NRL instead of signing his latest st helens contract

Evil Homer

Staff member
whats up with you now?? :lol:
Players don't magically become better when the play in the NRL. I hate that attitude. It's like when people are naming people like Flanagan and Luke Burgess in their England sides despite the fact that they were reserve grade players over here. Roby would carve up if he went to the NRL, because he's one of the best players in the world. Would he suddenly become a better player? Of course not.

roughyedspud

Coach
never said anything about mark flanagan???,i've told you i would have had luke near the england team last season when he played here and i would'nt have jack reed in the england team even if he opted for england cos i don't think he's good enough...so that attitude you think i have is way off :lol:

why should james roby be in the NRL? cos thats where he should be..

Evil Homer

Staff member
never said anything about mark flanagan???,i've told you i would have had luke near the england team last season when he played here and i would'nt have jack reed in the england team even if he opted for england cos i don't think he's good enough...so that attitude you think i have is way off :lol:

why should james roby be in the NRL? cos thats where he should be..
I wasn't accusing you particularly. It's just something that winds me up. SL benefits from having players like Roby, it's not a feeder league.

roughyedspud

Coach
i did'nt say all the best players homer stop being over dramatic..i said a core group...5,6,7,8...whatever

and if SL is that dependant on so few players then we might as well pack up and go home.....or watch a championship1 team like i do :lol:

Evil Homer

Staff member
If you take the 7 best English players from Super League (or any sporting league for that matter), the competition would clearly be weaker, and for what gain? So that people can actually acknowledge their abilities because of the league they play in?

Last edited: