What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis is a pot plant

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Knights : didnt want him
St George : didnt want him
Broncos : didnt want him

Bulldogs : make the useless wanker captain
f**ken funny.

mxlegend99

Referee
Kevin Kingston wasn't even wanted by the Panthers most of the season, yet he is still a better captain and player than Mick Ennis. Being a grub doesn't make you tough. But NSW seemed to think it did for ages. Thank god we saw the light eventually. Sadly Kidley and Pearce are still origin certainties.

Dave_

Juniors
His only good year was for the Dragons imo. He didn't seem as grubby back then at least.

Von

Juniors
good point about Kingston.
Far better player, leader and person.

Doesn't get the coverage Ennis the Menace does.

GONZO72

Juniors
Mick Ennis is no longer a first grade footballer. His dreadful performance yesterday, summed up his teams insipid year. Still can't believe he played Origin just 3 years ago. Is there a more inept number 9 in the NRL ?
Seriously, there are a minimum of 12 number 9's better than Ennis. He is also easily the shitiest captain in the NRL.

The Eagle

Juniors
Forget the "pot plant" call from Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I laughed like a jackal when Bolts claimed that a Knights player had hit a Dogs player "with an old fashioned stiffy" and then clarified what he meant about 30 seconds later!

:lol:

That sure is one

Boner of a mistake

Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

retch

Juniors
I got that gif and added the reverse to it then removed every 2nd frame to keep the size down but it's still fairly big so just click on the link > [I changed the speed to but thats not showing up that well]

The gag is 'I'm stuck in a time warp' >

http://i39.tinypic.com/2v9fa8m.jpg

Mick111

Juniors
Simple Solution, get rid of the video ref review when a palyer goes down.

The Matrch Review Commitee is there to ensure players are charged for serious acts of foul player so we dont need another mechanism which will continue to be exploited by playesr such as inglis, Ennis etc. And lets me honest i see it every game now in every team! its goes against the fabric of the game

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2w4d6c6.png

eozsmiles

Bench
There was a young man called Mike
The refs calls, he did not like
Copped one on the snout
His dogs got knocked out
So f**k off and get on ya bike

bottle