What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:
Eric Grothe Juniors problem is under the high ball.
He couldn't catch EI at Centenniel Park....
He is great at running the ball out..and from dummy half, but the old heart is in the mouth when the ball moves out a long his wing and he is moving in.
A kick behind him results in a try 9 times out of 10.
Hayne needs to be on the wing. He is not a fullback. Switch him with Krisnan.
Pfffttt! When you solve the problems with the forwards, halves, centre and fullback I'll discuss the winger with you. :roll:

lucablight

First Grade
What annoys me is that the Grothe-Smith combo being caught out in defence is no secret. It has been happening every week for the whole year. The coaching staff should be held accountable for letting it go on so long. Why on earth wouldn't you try to rectify the problem straight away?

Now, I hate to bring this thread back after a win. But!

Logan Swan. Grothe rushes up in an attempt to shoulder him. WHY DOES HE NOT TRY TO WRAP UP THE BALL!!!???

Also, although Inu was too guilty of this, Grothe dropped on bomb which was hard to take but that kick which he touched into touch he should have taken.

COME BACK BURTY!

Bazal

Post Whore
Did Logan Swann score? No. I believe if Grothe doesn't rush up and rattle him, he passes and the outside backs score (IMO of course). He didn't have a great game but he played well enough, especially on the back of a bashing from the big Warriors

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Grothe rushed up on 3-4 occasions tonight and made the ball player force an error or make an incorrect decision. Logan not being able to pass to his outside centre was a perfect example. In defence, it was a 5 star performance!

Some people still obviously have a chip on their shoulder!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
join the bandwagon said:
Now, I hate to bring this thread back after a win. But!

Logan Swan. Grothe rushes up in an attempt to shoulder him. WHY DOES HE NOT TRY TO WRAP UP THE BALL!!!???

Also, although Inu was too guilty of this, Grothe dropped on bomb which was hard to take but that kick which he touched into touch he should have taken.

COME BACK BURTY!
you are worse than jayjay im sorry to say. Atleast he doesn't show up after a win like that. you're the biggest tool on the parramatta forum.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
tbh, Grothe was very poor and jtb has something to argue here. I've alsways been an eric fan but tonight he was dreadful!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Angry_eel said:
you are worse than jayjay im sorry to say. Atleast he doesn't show up after a win like that. you're the biggest tool on the parramatta forum.

No he's not, eric actually played bad where as Tim plays good and still gets bagged.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
No he's not, eric actually played bad where as Tim plays good and still gets bagged.
He did nothing wrong. No try was scored on his wing and he ran the ball up hard. what more do you want him to do? Infact the other side was crap. Inu was left to defend on his own many times because the centre was missing.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:

had Luke Burt played on the wing tonight, I could confortably say we would have lost. After Brett Hodgson, Burt would be the biggest speed hump in the game. Swan would have ran over the top of him and scored. That's where the story ends.

Bazal

Post Whore
To be fair to Inu (and Hayne while I'm at it) they were targetted for a bashing by the Warriors. I thought they responded very well for young kids in their first finals game (well, 2nd for Hayne)

COACH STERLING

Juniors
We won, yet we still wan't to cross examine every error.

What as suppose to happen tonight. 35/35 completed sets of 6, no errors, no dropped ball. Faaarrrrk!!!

CrazyEel

Bench
Bazal said:
To be fair to Inu (and Hayne while I'm at it) they were targetted for a bashing by the Warriors. I thought they responded very well for young kids in their first finals game (well, 2nd for Hayne)
Don't diasgree, but Grothe was targeted as well so if he is to be singled out then the comparison must be made.

Latest posts