What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
An all in girl fight!
It was brilliant!
The Parra and Dogs boys just all stood back and laughed and watched

Hellsy

Immortal
There was glass flying everywhere, and hair pulling, slapping, punching.

A security guard got belted by a chick and he came back in and said to us 'when that chick hit me I wanted to enhilate her' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There were cops everywhere in the end :LOL: :LOL:

strider

Post Whore
surely none of our lovely st george area girls would have taken part in such behaviour .... must have been all the shire skanks come up from over the bridge :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
I tell you what..... people in those snobby suburbs bitch about girls from out west... we have nothing on the skanks that were there on saturday night :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Phillips

Referee
eric grothe no good?

theres one player in our backline that is useless and thats when jarryd hayne plays at fullback

Bazal

Post Whore
LMAO....yes, he lost us the game, even though we only conceded one try down his wing and he took it up harder than any of our forwards (including the big bloke you have a hard on for). How about thinking before you post, assuming you know anything about footy in the first place.

Bazal said:
LMAO....yes, he lost us the game, even though we only conceded one try down his wing and he took it up harder than any of our forwards (including the big bloke you have a hard on for). How about thinking before you post, assuming you know anything about footy in the first place.

2 trys were on Grothe's wing. When he jumped for the ball and batted it forward for Pomeroy and when he left his wing and left covell unmarked.
4 of the sharks line breaks were on Grothes wing.

Also, the whole defensive line moves up, yet grothe stays back

Bazal

Post Whore
join the bandwagon said:
2 trys were on Grothe's wing. When he jumped for the ball and batted it forward for Pomeroy and when he left his wing and left covell unmarked.
4 of the sharks line breaks were on Grothes wing.

Also, the whole defensive line moves up, yet grothe stays back

Lol...Covell outjumped him and batted it back, where was the supporting defence to shut it down? I assume Grothe told them to stay away or he'd cast an Elvish spell on them :roll:. The second time, he was involved in the tackle FFS...he was still getting untangled when the ball cleared the ruck. You're deadset pathetic

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:
Really??
I think private might be needed, its a pretty longterm illness I reckon
:LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts