What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

fish eel

Immortal
strider said:
deadset JTB - you are quite possibly the lamest f**king turd to ever grace the forums .... u gutless little sh*t - i'd love to see u come out from behind your little keyboard and get hammered by a few 100+kg football players over and over - eric grothe would make u look like a f'n fairy

:roll:

strider said:
deadset JTB - you are quite possibly the lamest f**king turd to ever grace the forums .... u gutless little sh*t - i'd love to see u come out from behind your little keyboard and get hammered by a few 100+kg football players over and over - eric grothe would make u look like a f'n fairy

doesn't bother me if he makes me look like a fairy, as long as he doesn't look like one on the field.

Soon he will have a Manu Vatuvei game, get dropped and I will say I told you so.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Grothe wasn't terrible but his failure to ground the ball could be the difference between him playing or not playing when Burt comes back

Hayne will get back to his best when moved back to the wing
Tahu can win you a game in the blink of an eye
Inu has been lethal and a handy backup goalkicker
Burt was on fire before injured

those 4 pick themelves

leaving Benny and Grothe to fight for the final spot and Benny while less flamboyant (I guess is the word) is a trillion times safer then Grothe and with the likes of Tahu and Inu already there saftey is needed more then flamboyance

strider

Post Whore
in all honesty the back offering the least at the moment is jarryd hayne .... we have offered pretty much NOTHING from the back since burty got injured - i'd love to see our scoring stats pre-burt-injury and post-burt-injury

COACH STERLING

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
doesn't bother me if he makes me look like a fairy, as long as he doesn't look like one on the field.

Soon he will have a Manu Vatuvei game, get dropped and I will say I told you so.

I bet you if he was a few shades darker you'd like him.

V1er

Juniors
Perhaps move INU to the centres, and have ben smith on the bench in a backrow/centre sub.

CrazyEel

Bench
strider said:
:-#...:-k.....:clap:...:lol:

strider

Post Whore
V1er said:
Perhaps move INU to the centres, and have ben smith on the bench in a backrow/centre sub.
to me ben smith is not a bench option - if he isn't doing well enough in NRL then PL it is

strider

Post Whore
fish eel said:
:shock: :shock:
actually if you paid the slightest bit of attention u'd know i've been calling Benny out for weeks for sloppy defence ..... but no - its more fun laying sh*t on a person and making smart arse comments to get a few giggles eh ;-)

fish eel

Immortal
strider said:
actually if you paid the slightest bit of attention u'd know i've been calling Benny out for weeks for sloppy defence ..... but no - its more fun laying sh*t on a person and making smart arse comments to get a few giggles eh ;-)

well, yeah, because considering the sh*t you've laid on me for even alluding to dropping benny....;-)

strider

Post Whore
fish eel said:
well, yeah, because considering the sh*t you've laid on me for even alluding to dropping benny....;-)
really? .... where did i do that? - hell i'm the one with the "man crush" remember ;-) .... i held an opinion that he was one of our best backs for the early part of the season and I don't back away from that at all cos he damn well was

Eelsnutcase

Juniors
As much as i like eric i think he should have got that ball down in the corner tonight against the storm.If it was on inu's side its a def try.Some of erics decision making in defence is well down right scary lol.

mave

Coach
As an avid watcher of all RL, Grothe has nothing in defence. I don't think i have seen a player consistently take the wrong option in defence. Manly really showed him up a few weeks ago and his decision making hasn't improved.

If i was to coach against him I would 1.run players at him for a few attacking sets and watch him come up and in
2. kick in behind when he is commited to his usual up and in style.

Possibly if Hagan told Grothe to lose the tough guy attitude then he would stop trying to smash blokes and just play footy. He has all the potential, just not the smarts.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
WTF is that meant to mean u racist pig! Moderators you must take action!

Who are yo to call me a pig you monkey.

In the past you have mentioned players like Nathan Hindmarsh & Eric Grothe not being up to first grade standard. if anything you should be called "racist"

All I was suggesting is you have a preference for the darker looking player. Hardly racist at all.

fish eel

Immortal
strider said:
really? .... where did i do that? - hell i'm the one with the "man crush" remember ;-) ....

Obviously not now.

You're sounding more like a US Postal worker who has a collection of referee photos and a semi automatic rifle...:lol:

strider

Post Whore
fish eel said:
Obviously not now.

You're sounding more like a US Postal worker who has a collection of referee photos and a semi automatic rifle...:lol:
I WISH!!! ... gotta get me a gun! .... hey if i wanna have a whinge i f'n well will :D

Latest posts