What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expected crowds for the tournament

roughyedspud

Coach
its gonna sell out whoever gets there...there only 12,000 tickets left and the tournament has'nt even kicked off yet

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
The two games in red aren't currently sold out Terence so I don 't know where you got that info from. In fact I can't recall seeing any figures quoted for either game from an official source.

I was given the info by Eddie Lad who has since been enlightened that his source is unreliable.

roughyedspud

Coach
well we'll just have to make do with this world cup being the biggest,most attended,highest turnover& record profit world cup in the sports history....

seriously everyone needs to get over tonights result

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
well we'll just have to make do with this world cup being the biggest,most attended,highest turnover& record profit world cup in the sports history....

seriously everyone needs to get over tonights result

Please its a massive blow when the home nation, loses to a side made up of reserve grade aussies on home soil?? I hope it is the biggest and best World Cup ever, but i would trade all that for a competitive World Cup...not one where the Australians steam roll everyone.

Has to be the biggest embarrassment in English League history.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Please its a massive blow when the home nation, loses to a side made up of reserve grade aussies on home soil?? I hope it is the biggest and best World Cup ever, but i would trade all that for a competitive World Cup...not one where the Australians steam roll everyone.

:lol::lol::lol:

roughyedspud

Coach

i'll save this till next week

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I was given the info by Eddie Lad who has since been enlightened that his source is unreliable.

my bad again. I posted capacity by mistake instead of rumored.

good to see a few articles about the results last night. so far most of the media in regards to the RLWC has been fairly positive but I'm sure the DT will get a couple of negative ones in the next week.

Latest posts