What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expected crowds for the tournament

Parra Pride

Referee
Why would I enjoy a wooden spoon? That seems like a very silly suggestion. I'll enjoy Australia winning the World Cup though.

deluded pom?

Coach
How sweet. All the Parra fans have come out to play. Pity the only pleasure you get these days is from an English loss.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Matter of fact, Parra were that good, they beat all 4 of the Poms SOO teams at once.

Italy, no chance, ask the poms.

deluded pom?

Coach
Parra and NSW!!!! Life must be crap at the moment. You only have the Queensland inspired Kangaroos to cling on to. :lol:

deluded pom?

Coach
Easy answer. I bet you hate having to acknowledge Queenslanders are instrumental in Australia winning more often than not.

The Clan

Juniors
Back on topic,
3 venues are sold out, 62000 tickets sold for the final, 50,000 sold for Wembley and other venues selling well with around 40,000 people a day visiting the official world cup website.

Let's enjoy our sports time in the limelight instead of resorting to petty cheap shots

Latest posts