What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expected crowds for the tournament

I haven't looked forward to international rugby league this much in a long time.

Hopefully these good crowds materialise.

Last edited:

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
How are tickets to the games in Ireland selling? I haven't heard too much thought reading/hearing great crowd numbers in the other host countries

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
How are tickets to the games in Ireland selling? I haven't heard too much thought reading/hearing great crowd numbers in the other host countries

Not that well to be honest. Looks like they are only selling camera facing seats and about 40% of those have been sold. About 4000-5000 I reckon.

Diesel

Referee
Those numbers are a little low. Hopefully there will be a good walk up crowd in Ireland.

I'm surprised Dublin or Cork weren't chosen to host the game, why was Limerick chosen?

There'll be a fair few Aussie supporters in Ireland so still time to crack the 10k mark... Hopefully

CC_Roosters

First Grade
thats a great attendance for ireland

If the kangaroos are seen to be playing in front of an empty stadium the press here will have a field day and hammer the tournament, apart from that prospect it has been largely positive from the papers and TV with the odd exception including identities like rabs warren

Saint Doc

Coach
If the kangaroos are seen to be playing in front of an empty stadium the press here will have a field day and hammer the tournament, apart from that prospect it has been largely positive from the papers and TV with the odd exception including identities like rabs warren

Rabs is just bitter ch7 have the rights