What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expected crowds for the tournament

roughyedspud

Coach
ok...we count the double header as two 45k attendances..

that gives this would cup a huge average so far of 19,126

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
So one person attending two different games only gets counted for one of them because they happen to be at the same ground on the same day?

deluded pom?

Coach
its only 1 ticket sold though.....90k people did'nt attend the game...45,052 did

45,000 for game one and about 30,000 for game two. I bought a ticket that allowed me to watch two games not one. One ticket sold but I watched two games. The attendance at Wales v Italy can't be recorded as zero.

Springs

First Grade
8,019 at Wrexham. Probably about 8,000 of those very disappointed in their side and rightly so.

The Clan

Juniors
How about I bought a ticket for £20 which was £10 for Eng Vs Aus and £10 for Wal Vs Ita, that's 1 ticket but covers 2 games. After the 1st game I left the stadium had a McDonalds, changed my shirt and re entered the stadium for the 2nd game.

Do I count once or twice?

elbusto

Coach
How about I bought a ticket for £20 which was £10 for Eng Vs Aus and £10 for Wal Vs Ita, that's 1 ticket but covers 2 games. After the 1st game I left the stadium had a McDonalds, changed my shirt and re entered the stadium for the 2nd game.

Do I count once or twice?
This has to be perhaps the silliest comment so far.

And that is saying something.:crazy:

RHCP

Bench
I'd count it as one. If I buy my Knights ticket and so do 19,999 others, go in for the 20s game and stay for first grade, did the 20s and First Grade both get 20,000 fans each?

elbusto

Coach
I went and watched 8 games of Juniors one day. I hope I got counted each game as I left the ground after each game to powder my nose and change my socks.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
8,019 at Wrexham. Probably about 8,000 of those very disappointed in their side and rightly so.

Good crowd, is the capacity around 10,000?

Whilst the ground looks more than 10,000, it was mentioned on TV that one side of the ground is closed off cause of safety reasons. Like they did with the Wales/Australia game in 2011.

roughyedspud

Coach
Good crowd, is the capacity around 10,000?

Whilst the ground looks more than 10,000, it was mentioned on TV that one side of the ground is closed off cause of safety reasons. Like they did with the Wales/Australia game in 2011.

yep the big terrace behind the goal has been closed for a couple of years now..

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looked a tidy ground, except for the closed terrace end.,shame Crusaders couldn't make a go of it in SL..

Latest posts