What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol funny and we could all do with some of that on this forum ha ha ;-)

oh you Darkness you!!!! Charlie Murphy....what did the 5 fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!!! Cold-blooded ha ha ha ha ha ha ha GOLD. :lol:
:lol: "Cocaines a hell of a drug"

True EEL

Bench
:lol: "Cocaines a hell of a drug"

LOL :lol:

'now why would i grind my feet into Eddie Murphy's couch??? - yeah i remember grinding my feet into Eddy Murphy's new couch'........ha ha ha ha

f*#k your couch n#ggar, f*#k your couch!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah

lingard

Coach
Mate, I've been a Parramatta fan all my life, and I still maintain that we are the worst fans in the game. In another thread, we have wankers saying things like "f&ck our useless team, you can all f&ck off" etc etc etc.

Its like at home games where with 20 to go if we're getting beaten, half the 'members' piss off to the club, cos they're only using the footy as an excuse for a beer anyway.

Our fans are shit. They display it here all the time. They display it at games all the time.

The ones that reckon out team should 'f*ck off' are the biggest pathetic wankers here, and our club would be better off without them.

Well said. You`re absolutely correct. I used to support this team in the sixties, when we were nick-named The Easybeats (after the band, you know) and were always winning the wooden spoon or close to it.
It`s a normal reaction, I guess, to react to continued lack of success, but some people on here seem to only focus on results. It`s like conditional love - I`ll love you if you act the way I want you to, but if you don`t .........

CrazyEel

Bench
He had been knocked out just a little earlier and Friend was on the field. The Roosters didn't seem set up well anyways!

We also don't know if Ryles called for it either.....
Are you seriously suggesting you believe Ryles called for it?

Welcome to the forum mate, and love the name :lol: Charlie Murphy!!!

I was initially going to go with ParraHayne...but thought i'd be in someway associated with that genius Haynetrain.

...ok i lied. I may have been reading from afar for a bit longer than i said i had been...:oops:

zipzip man

Juniors
Just as bad as Hayne giving the Dogs posession on the last play in good field position. Too much fancy stuff after Mannah, Fui and Hindmarsh did all the hardwork.

So true!

I was at the game and can't believe we couldn't post points after so many sets on their line!

One thing that irks me is I know Robson is sh@t but what about Keating? Add to that Casey and they gave us nothing out of dummy half. You compare their game to that Josh Reynolds. As fas as Casey playing Half - NO THANKS! I swear he won't f@cken pass, I've never seen a half back tackled with the ball as much as when he plays half.

We're gonna have a really good half next year who is going to give us so much but we all know he makes a lot of silly mistakes at times too and can be really frustrating to watch at times, but we haven't got a gun number 1 and don't have a creative number 9. I saw some great things in Mitchell I still can't believe he's gone. We looked really good the night we played the dragons and I think he had a lot to do with it!

Jarryd had some bloody lazy touches last night - I know he did some great things but I'd love for him to play with intensity for the whole 80 not just 15 mins each half. He still has so much to learn before he is a game winning 5/8 and especially in tight situations.

Fui Fighters

Juniors
How much better will our outside backs and back towers look running off decent service from the spine next yr.
I reckon our back rowers will shine off Sandow and Hayne.
and thanks for yr efforts Rob Jeffson, unfortunately for us, we needed yr services. Unfortunately for you, those services weren't up to 1st grade standard

Go right ahead. Check how long he takes to stand up and pass the ball.

It's not just about the pass itself - sure he could send a nice long torp, but he was slow off the ground, and often a bit wild with his passing.

Are you watching the rooster game now?? Excellent passing.