What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So true!

I was at the game and can't believe we couldn't post points after so many sets on their line!

One thing that irks me is I know Robson is sh@t but what about Keating? Add to that Casey and they gave us nothing out of dummy half. You compare their game to that Josh Reynolds. As fas as Casey playing Half - NO THANKS! I swear he won't f@cken pass, I've never seen a half back tackled with the ball as much as when he plays half.

We're gonna have a really good half next year who is going to give us so much but we all know he makes a lot of silly mistakes at times too and can be really frustrating to watch at times, but we haven't got a gun number 1 and don't have a creative number 9. I saw some great things in Mitchell I still can't believe he's gone. We looked really good the night we played the dragons and I think he had a lot to do with it!

Jarryd had some bloody lazy touches last night - I know he did some great things but I'd love for him to play with intensity for the whole 80 not just 15 mins each half. He still has so much to learn before he is a game winning 5/8 and especially in tight situations.

Don't agree - Watch the game a second time - you might notice that Jarryd was being cramped for time and space by many of his team mates. Jarryd was not lapsing off for any of the first 80 minutes of this game. Refer to my post in the Ben Robers thread.

True EEL

Bench
time to bring morts back in

6. Hayne
7. Mortimer

totally. i mean even for those that knock him, is he really going to go ANY WORSE than Robson or Casey (based on recent form)?????

i still think its s shame if we do release him, but whatever happens there, he should be given another shot for the rest of the year, Robson is gone next year and is just not cutting it at all, and casey has just blatantly hit the wall. so that leaves Morts or Humble

natheel

Coach
With all the bagging morts gets on this forum he tries hard and never puts his head down. Had a good year in 09 and showed he has potential.

Time to bring him back in the next couple weeks

i see no point in playing Robson for the remainder of the season, ethier put Morts or Humble in. Robson is going and is doing nothing for our attack. The way he played on friday has me thinking he is just waiting for the season to end so he can go elsewhere.
He was clearly not focused on the game and made some shocking decisions in attack and some very selfish plays.

Captain BF

Juniors
i see no point in playing Robson for the remainder of the season, ethier put Morts or Humble in. Robson is going and is doing nothing for our attack. The way he played on friday has me thinking he is just waiting for the season to end so he can go elsewhere.
He was clearly not focused on the game and made some shocking decisions in attack and some very selfish plays.
I agree that having Robson in the team is a waste, but reports are that Mortz & Humble won't be at Parra next season, so is there really any point in having them play there either? Alternative would be to stick with Hayne in 6 and Macguie in 7.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I think it is a big mistake letting Daniel Mortimer go.
Sure, renegotiate his contract according to his performance value.
Currently, he is worth at least $150k.
He should be developed as a 14 come back up 6 or 7 until he has physically & mentally matured as a 6 or a 7 - but by then he could be a very handy 9/14

SDM

First Grade
He should be developed as a 14 come back up 6 or 7 until he has physically & mentally matured as a 6 or a 7 - but by then he could be a very handy 9/14

Are you suggesting we offer him a contract downgrade?

Moron.

84 Baby

Referee
Jeez $150k to play NSW Cup? Time for me to start getting in shape and playing footy if that's the amount of money someone can get playing 2nd tier

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Are you suggesting we offer him a contract downgrade?

Moron.

Daniel has to want to do it - yes I know most players won't.

If I was in his shoes I would - would feel embarrassed getting over paid.

Players have been known to downgrade their contracts so they can stay with their club.