What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

woodyk2

First Grade
The pass from dummy half was rubbish as was the next one....hindy looked shattered.

True EEL

Bench
I always thought that if robbo just played the link man, he would serve the club well. BUt then he started thinking he was A.Johns and has really screwed us up.

this is the best post in this thread.

this issue is why Robson had a bad game. he just needed to come in and play a role in the team, be the link man, let Hayne put all the big plays on - but instead he attempted to over-play his hand after 2 weeks out :(

the penalty/strip was one thing, but to me it was the kicks close to the line throughout the game on the 2nd, 3rd tackle?!?!?!? he does this ALL the time and he usually (like last night) just wastes opportunities and its soooooo frustrating its not funny, and with Casey showing signs recently that he needed a break with his form dipping considerably over the past month - i cannot believe i was suckered into once again thinking that good old solid, reliable Robson would be the right person to step into the breach :(

i'm not scape-goating Robson, its just he just needed to play a role, not try and star and over-play his hand

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
Something i noticed last night was parra's passing game especially from dummy half seemed awfully slow....dogs had heaps of time to move up in defence.

i agree, i have been openly wrapping Keating - because he had found some form again through the past 6 weeks or so - but he was disappointing last night :(

True EEL

Bench
We had a very crisp passer of the ball but he's now at the roosters.

look, point taken.....i was never convinced on Mitchell, still not, but it is a fair point

also think Keating can bounce back, just that the difference between him and that Reynolds last night was huge :(

oldmancraigy

Coach
We had a very crisp passer of the ball but he's now at the roosters.

Mitchell wasn't crisp - so who are ya talking about?

Mitchell was good at running the ball himself, but quite innaccurate with his passing and mostly quite slow in deciding to pass it (which is odd considering that's why he's out on the field in the first place...)

Mitchell was good at running the ball himself, but quite innaccurate with his passing and mostly quite slow in deciding to pass it (which is odd considering that's why he's out on the field in the first place...)

Disagree, he was very quick and accurate so exactly opposite to what you're saying. All passes landed on the chest.

Please don't make be bring out videos of Mitchell's passing and embarrass you.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Disagree, he was very quick and accurate so exactly opposite to what you're saying. All passes landed on the chest.

Please don't make be bring out videos of Mitchell's passing and embarrass you.

Go right ahead. Check how long he takes to stand up and pass the ball.

It's not just about the pass itself - sure he could send a nice long torp, but he was slow off the ground, and often a bit wild with his passing.

Go right ahead. Check how long he takes to stand up and pass the ball.

It's not just about the pass itself - sure he could send a nice long torp, but he was slow off the ground, and often a bit wild with his passing.

Are you talking about Mitchell Allgood? Because Anthony Mitchell was nothing like. Quick service, accurate passing.

Now we are stuck with a slug.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Are you talking about Mitchell Allgood? Because Anthony Mitchell was nothing like. Quick service, accurate passing.

Now we are stuck with a slug.

Not a fan of MK myself - but he's 12times the hooker A Mitchell is.

AM is one of those wierd players who gets massive wraps in here without ever doing anything on the footy field at top level.

Always looked out of his depth - kind of guy who can create a nice play in 1 of 5 games, but be lost the rest of the time.

The Eels Shed

Juniors
Not a fan of MK myself - but he's 12times the hooker A Mitchell is.

AM is one of those wierd players who gets massive wraps in here without ever doing anything on the footy field at top level.

Always looked out of his depth - kind of guy who can create a nice play in 1 of 5 games, but be lost the rest of the time.

Mitchell is lightyears ahead of Keating, MK cannot scoot, has a tetrible slow delivery and is weak on D. Anyone thats played footy knows that if you are going to pass from dummy half, you bend and pass in one motion, not stand up, look for your friends in the crowd, chat to the markers and then pass...mitchell at least kept the markers honest. Well done the Roosters for signing him, he didnt make the indigenous side for being a nobody.

parra pete

Referee
Mitchell is lightyears ahead of Keating, MK cannot scoot, has a tetrible slow delivery and is weak on D. Anyone thats played footy knows that if you are going to pass from dummy half, you bend and pass in one motion, not stand up, look for your friends in the crowd, chat to the markers and then pass...mitchell at least kept the markers honest. Well done the Roosters for signing him, he didnt make the indigenous side for being a nobody.

No, he made it by being indigenous

I've been stalking this forum for a couple of months. But my hatred for Robson after last night has finally convinced me to join so i have somewhere to vent.

True EEL

Bench
I've been stalking this forum for a couple of months. But my hatred for Robson after last night has finally convinced me to join so i have somewhere to vent.

welcome, but enter at your own risk ok ;-)

i really only posted to tell you that your screen name is the BOMB!!! ha ha ha - Charlie Murphy!!!! ha ha ha Gold. :D

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Yep.

He cost the Chooks a field goal against Souths by passing to the wrong guy.

Ant Mitchell = touch footy player

Eelementary

Post Whore

What? Are you serious?

Latest posts