What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

abpanther

Staff member
TT

Go to join now website here ------->NRLCEO

drop down arrow select LU group 1
add the comp password - USMWRNUZQQ
Team Name
Team Nickname
Coach Name
Enter email addy (your new log in)
Password for the email addy above

the last 2 is your login details mate

I'm in, thanks mate

griffo346

First Grade
if we cant change the account i will contact them to remove one of them

its only a 12 team comp coz thats the max we could go

griffo346

First Grade
You have succesfully created a the competition the password that you and your competitors will need to join this competition is​
HFZJF[HMDD
You can paste the following into an invitation email to your fellow competitors.​
So you think you know more about rugby league than me! Prove it!.​
I have created a new fantasy rugby league competition www.nrlceo.com and will take pleasure in thrashing whatever poor excuse of a team you will put together.​
Our competition is called League Unlimted Group 2 and the password to join the competition is HFZJF[HMDD.​
How to play NRLCEO

Note that i only created it i am not apart of group 2 :)

abpanther

Staff member
You have succesfully created a the competition the password that you and your competitors will need to join this competition is​
HFZJF[HMDD
You can paste the following into an invitation email to your fellow competitors.​
So you think you know more about rugby league than me! Prove it!.​
I have created a new fantasy rugby league competition www.nrlceo.com and will take pleasure in thrashing whatever poor excuse of a team you will put together.​
Our competition is called League Unlimted Group 2 and the password to join the competition is HFZJF[HMDD.​
How to play NRLCEO

Note that i only created it i am not apart of group 2 :)

So hang on, do I have to join again?

abpanther you're already there

for some reason there is no confirmation page

griffo, PM johnsy, EA and monk and NT to make sure they get a spot

or create 4 spots for them so they have a spot then you just change the details for them ... like i did with johns magic

griffo346

First Grade
abpanther you're already there

for some reason there is no confirmation page

griffo, PM johnsy, EA and monk and NT to make sure they get a spot

or create 4 spots for them so they have a spot then you just change the details for them ... like i did with johns magic

IMO i think thats a good idea coz they may not get Pms till later? i am pming them now tho

griffo346

First Grade
TT,

EA says he will be in tonight did you wanna create a account for him to save him a spot ? and pm him maybe ?

Mig2006

Juniors
If you have any dramas please let us know - letting me know in this forum is ok.

Because this is the first year we have opened NRLCEO up to the public, there is bound to be some technical problems along the way.

We have been running nrlceo privately for 6 years now and there are always things that can be improved so please be patient and enjoy.

The live draft can be changed to start whenever you like - but not before February 25. Cheers - hope you enjoy like we have!

aussies1st

Staff member
I've joined group 2, Green Machine. This should be interesting never played it before.

Latest posts