What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

griffo346

First Grade
Cappo mate

if we can bring the draft forward to 25th that be tops :) time to start it would be 7am ? leave the end date the 12th

also is 12 the max we can go

cappo

Juniors
25th is too easy. 12 teams is the max at the moment i'll work on a draw for more. one thing to consider if you go too many more is that the talent will be spread pretty thin... you sort of take away from the cutting and trading during the year. especially if injuries hit.

cappo

Juniors
i have changed the Legue Unlimited Group 1 and Group 2 to start at 7am on the 25th of Feb. Sorry mate i posted earlier that no player prices this year. The draft spreads the talent evenly anyway. I am working on player values for next year but i hate the static value. In 2010 the player values will change depending on form and your competition options.

cappo

Juniors
its not expained in the how to play but each year we also have the NRLCEO Cup an FA cup style kockout competition between all players in the site (if their comp has more than 6 teams to keep it reasonably fair). I usually do the first round draw for about round 6. You dont need to do anything for this it just automatically takes your team you enter for your comp that round.

griffo346

First Grade
johnsy follow wat i gave u in pm when u join comp u need to provide email addy and a password with that email addy and that password u can access the nrlceo

_Johnsy

Referee
No idea what's going on, still getting this message

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

_Johnsy

Referee
Griffo & cappo

Thanks lads, all done, The Huzzah are ready to go.

The comp looks good.

Griffos panthers
Sydney
Maddo's mob
McKenzies maulers
The Maniac Marauders
Hell's grannies
Franko Sydney
Berks
forty zips
Monk city oranges
The Huzzah

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Hey I joined LU group 2 thats cool right? Pretty excited never played fantasy NRL before, been playing fantasy premierleague and I can confidendently say I am the

worst in the competition's history. I hope I have a bit more luck with this NRL one ^^

Yosh

Coach
lu 2 was good mate coz LU1 is full :) how many spaces r left in lu2?

I think 4 I was the 8th to join.

Some questions sorry:

1. Is there a competition organiser/leader who decides the rules or enforces them?

2. What are going to be the rules for:

Goal
Field Goal
Workhorse
Sin Bin
Send Off
Try Assist
Line Break
Win
Draw
Loss
Correct Tip
Incorrect Tip
Captain
Bench

Sorry if this has been discussed already...

I was thinking of going something like this:

Goal 2
Field Goal 1
Workhorse 4
Sin Bin -2
Send Off -6
Try Assist 2
Line Break 1
Win 2
Draw 1
Loss 0
Correct Tip N/A
Incorrect Tip N/A
Captain Double
Bench Half

What do the rest of the guys is LU2 think?

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade
NRLCEO1.jpg

Guys please take a look at that tell me if you agree with the changes and if not wat you would change

Latest posts