What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

_Johnsy

Referee
gents 7:30 is good, One minor consideration maybe that it will be peak period at 7:30 does say 9pm suit ?

I will be on at 7:30 however.

Frederick

Staff member
People shouldnt of signed up if they were just gonna forget about it and lose interest. Im sure theres plenty of people that would have liked to be in the comps but they cant coz its full
I had high expectations when I signed up for it, but the site is completely useless and if it can't handle the massive load then it's not worth wasting time on

mxlegend99

Referee
That site is just ridiculous. I'm trying to line up auto adds so that people don't have to wait on me but it just refuses to do anything.

perverse

Referee
the site is a farce guys... there is no advertising or any form of income stream whatsoever that i can see, which suggests to me that it's solely funded out of someones pocket, which explains why the hosting is so f**king terrible. i'm not at all confident the website will even last the whole year? should we just pick another?

Monk

Referee
might aswell daily telegraph/fox sports/nrl.com as well as this one. simple + efficient.

Johns Magic

Referee
the site is a farce guys... there is no advertising or any form of income stream whatsoever that i can see, which suggests to me that it's solely funded out of someones pocket, which explains why the hosting is so f**king terrible. i'm not at all confident the website will even last the whole year? should we just pick another?

Are there any other comps with drafts?

_Johnsy

Referee
At this point I am prepared to give the site until Wednesday to get their act together. If no improvement we'll find another, hopefully with a draft. Start scouting lads.

gong_eagle

First Grade
nah wont load for me either now

got onto it about 1/2 hour ago and everyone is still with 2 draft picks

with it being Maulers Oranges and Boilermakers turn

Monk

Referee
Guys i just had an idea. but it involves A LOT of trust.

we play in say a DT/Yahoo/NRL.com etc comp and do our own draft on these forums or over msn.

once our draft is knocked over we just import the drafted players into our teams and we will make rules like you cant have a player in your team that was already in another, and if you want to pick up a player then its first in/best dressed. it would be difficult, but i think if people are willing to make it work then we totally could.

Im up for it, ARE YOU?

griffo346

First Grade
the guy did say there upgrading again guys

and he did say that 100 comps started there draft yesterday

im prepared to give them this week IMO only because of the whole draft thing

Monk

Referee
fair enough griff, but we might not have enough time if we wait a week. then if we do decide to let CEO go we have 7 days to organise another comp COMPLETELY.

_Johnsy

Referee
Sportal comp has 2 options

Fantasy NRL - Team Based
Take a different challenge with our Team Based Fantasy Game, in which you can only pick a maximum of three players from each club!

Fantasy NRL - Salary Cap
Bring out the Des Hasler, Craig Bellamy or Tim Sheens in you and play selector and coach, picking the best NRL talent while staying within the salary cap.

having trouble finding one with a draft. will continue to search

_Johnsy

Referee
The only issue monk is that a player could stuff it up and select another player. IMO a real player can only play for one side. I am happy to go the trust route. We will need to act quickly. If someone sets it up I am happy to spend a night and go through the draft on this forum. But I am also happy to wait a bit.

Latest posts