What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

griffo346

First Grade
guys mig has informed me that if we had everyone on now we would make a sizeable dent into the draft

anther idea he has had is if we split the comps by half 6 per comp so 6 lu comps

_Johnsy

Referee
cant get in again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in gong going to be difficult doing the draft with the salary cap, very interesting

griffo346

First Grade
guys please take this as final warning as i am not the only one pissed off with waiting

Mig has said the server is fine

i can browse the website easily

however this is the final warning

From now on if you hold up the draft and its not the sites fault - your picks will be randomly selected.

most culprits r

Non Terminator
Tonearm
EA
Scoop (Frank)

griffo346

First Grade
guys mig has told me cappo is fixing things

and if it aint any better they said they may have to cut some other comps

Charlie124

First Grade
guys please take this as final warning as i am not the only one pissed off with waiting

From now on if you hold up the draft and its not the sites fault - your picks will be randomly selected.

most culprits r

Non Terminator
Tonearm
EA
Scoop (Frank)

Im not in your comp but i am in an NRLCEO comp, the server is most certainly not fine.

most culprits r

Non Terminator
Tonearm
EA
Scoop (Frank)

Wtf. My first two picks were automatic and took no time, today was busy as f*ck for me. Gimme a break.

perverse

Referee
LU2 has been held up by SSU for ages now... is there any way we can have auto-picks after 24 hours of inactivity or some such? it's gonna be a long draft at this rate for our comp...

gong_eagle

First Grade
well Im off to bed now, been up since 4:30am

hope they fix the server soon, before the 13th hopefully

Latest posts