What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Big Mick

Referee
NT im sorry i was just going on info from mig but he said he got it wrong....he said NT was all auto picks

Mig says

Big Mick

are the ones that hold up us heaps

and he said when its there pick that there picks will be done randomally do we agree with this

as this will make the draft go quicker

Umm...how about piss off.

You can random pick all you freakin want from now on...I was on all day yesterday and tonight at the agreed time...so Mig...now has a free team on his hands. Its not my fault his site is crap.

Well done. Good luck with this useless piece of crap of a site. E-Footy kick's its arse.

Charlie124

First Grade
Whats happening about this server upgrade? the one thats meant to be triple the size of the one theyre using now?

It seems the only time it ever works is really late at night and early in the morning which is no good because people have lives and cant be available at their computers at all hours.

If the upgrade is not going to happen i would really appreciate knowing ASAP so my mates and i can sort out our own comp. Obviously we would just prefer this one to work but it took us 16 hours of trying today to get 5 picks done (not 5 rounds, just 5 picks) we arent even finished our first round yet.

Big Mick

Referee
Can someone also tell me how the draft picks are equal for all?

Panthers - Big Mick 6th, 10th, 11th, 8th
Berkeley_Eagles - Gongy 3rd, 1st, 5th, 2nd, 8th

That meant to be even picks is it?

I mean hell its not that hard to get a proper draft going....1-12...12-1...1-12...not rocket science.

Big Mick

Referee
Whats happening about this server upgrade? the one thats meant to be triple the size of the one theyre using now?

It seems the only time it ever works is really late at night and early in the morning which is no good because people have lives and cant be available at their computers at all hours.

If the upgrade is not going to happen i would really appreciate knowing ASAP so my mates and i can sort out our own comp. Obviously we would just prefer this one to work but it took us 16 hours of trying today to get 5 picks done (not 5 rounds, just 5 picks) we arent even finished our first round yet.

Don't you know?...your entire league should be online at 1am to do their draft because thats when its convenient for the server. :crazy:

abpanther

Staff member
Can someone also tell me how the draft picks are equal for all?

Panthers - Big Mick 6th, 10th, 11th, 8th
Berkeley_Eagles - Gongy 3rd, 1st, 5th, 2nd, 8th

That meant to be even picks is it?

I mean hell its not that hard to get a proper draft going....1-12...12-1...1-12...not rocket science.

Apparently its random for each round, kind of silly really

gong_eagle

First Grade
If anyone wants to play in this comp

THE LU PREMIERSHIP
http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au
entry code is 333045

supercoach.JPG

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Update

League Unlimited 1 Premiership

Oranges - Monk 7th, 3rd, 2nd, 11th, 7th, 11th
SOWARD, SLATER, FARRAH​

Maulers - Non Termnator 9th, 2nd, 1st, 8th, 2nd
CAMPESE, FOLAU, D WILLIAMS​

Berkeley_Eagles - Gongy 3rd, 1st, 5th, 2nd, 12th, 3rd
I LUKE, B STEWART, JOHNSON, SANDOW​

The Maniac Marauders - abpanther 8th, 4th, 9th, 12th, 7th
ORFORD, VATUVEI, HEIGHINGTON​

Boiler makers - Tonearm/Scoop 10th, 5th, 3rd, 1st, 6th, 2nd
LAFFRANCHI, EL MASRI, BAILEY, L STUART​

Carton o Smokes - Tonearm/Scoop 1st, 6th, 6th, 10th, 4th
PRINCE, HINDMARSH, B MORRIS​

Sarcastik -Gongy's son 12th, 7th, 4th, 6th, 5th
GORDON, PRICE, FRIEND​

Satans Septugenarians - EA 1st, 8th, 7th, 4th, 1st
INGLIS, FITZGIBBON, WATMOUGH​

Mobsters - Johns Magic 10th, 5th, 8th, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 1st
GIDLEY CIVONICEVA, KEMP, GALLEN​

Panthers - Big Mick 6th, 10th, 11th, 8th, 8th
THURSTON, G STEWART, ELLIS​

Pelicans - Griffo 4th, 11th, 10th, 5th, 3rd
CRONK, L BURT, STAGG​

The Huzzah - Johnsy 5th, 12th, 12th, 7th, 10th

C SMITH, McKINNON, HORNBY​

Jeeesus some sides appear to be getting the rub of the green with selection picks.

_Johnsy

Referee
yeah i am going to tick to early morning and later at night. Coupled with the auto pick function I think we'll be sweet.

griffo346

First Grade
JM theres still a draft mate

until Tuesday next week and then if its not done we will go into first in best served as the season isnt far away

thats why i and johnsy have said if everyone set up auto picks we would be sweet

Mr Saab

Referee
Matthew Johns is on something...and i wont some

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25128248-5006066,00.html

"You have to find players who will improve during the year. At five-eighth I'd go for a bloke like Chris Bailey because I think he will have a really big season. If you pick a guy like Darren Lockyer he will chew up too much of your cap"

Bailey is worth three times what Lockyer is worth $$$ wise......

Kurt Gidley "Doesnt miss games thru injury" Hello...he didnt play the full season last year.

Matthew Johns...once again...showing his extreme bias which at the same time makes him look to be a complete and uttter dunce.

Latest posts