What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Johns Magic

Referee
Yep, another 24 hour wait. lol

A quick question for anyone, I set my draft preferences by position and I set my automatic shortlist too, but I can't remember or work out how to set the automatic shortlist preferences again (A few picks got taken by others players). These are the ones that show up under your team name on the draft page in the current round.

I just click on the players name in my watchlist(the vaguer list with players you're interested in), and it goes into my automatic draft list under my name. Then there are arrows next to their names in the autodraft list which let you move them up or down in the order of your autodraft.

Hope that's what you meant.

Ian_Brown

Juniors
Thanks for your words Warrior! We realise there are a lot of rugby league fans out there who are desperate for someting like this to work.

As Cappo has said, the time that we had to make this go public was minimal and in 2010 (if 2009 is a success) we will be expanding the draft options to cater to a wider variety of fans.

The debate about which recruitment option is always going to continue but for the time being I would prefer users to make sure thier shortlists and auto pick for the next round is done before worrying about anything else.

we appreciate all kinds of feedback as long as it is constructive and believe me, we have taken a lot on board for future years and hopefully NRLCEO can continue for years to come....

There are a few problems with the site but they are easily rectified and then this game will really be awesome.

Firstly, a live draft is a good idea but there must be a time limit on picking otherwise it just doesnt work.

Secondly, dont make the order radom, it shoud go 12345 54321 12345 so on, its the fairest way.

Thirdly improve the general apperance of the site, a few lines between players name would make things a little easier on the eyes. Look at NNRL for a good example.

Sort these problems out and in 2010 you guys will have yourselves an awesome competition.

Mig2006

Juniors
There are a few problems with the site but they are easily rectified and then this game will really be awesome.

Firstly, a live draft is a good idea but there must be a time limit on picking otherwise it just doesnt work.

Secondly, dont make the order radom, it shoud go 12345 54321 12345 so on, its the fairest way.

Thirdly improve the general apperance of the site, a few lines between players name would make things a little easier on the eyes. Look at NNRL for a good example.

Sort these problems out and in 2010 you guys will have yourselves an awesome competition.

All on the list of things to do......

I just click on the players name in my watchlist(the vaguer list with players you're interested in), and it goes into my automatic draft list under my name. Then there are arrows next to their names in the autodraft list which let you move them up or down in the order of your autodraft.

Hope that's what you meant.

Thanks mate.

It was, but for some reason I can't click on the players name.

abpanther

Staff member
Does anyone know of any good sites to get 2008 player stats from (tackles, hit ups, etc)?

Evil Borad

Juniors
Just an update for those in the LU2 draft, we have seven people left to pick in Round 3 of the draft. They are:
3​
Sans Souci Saints​
3​
The Pups​
3​
Boozers​
3​
Smackers​
3​
Green Men​
3​
Forty-Zips​
3​
SM​

cappo

Juniors
Thanks mate.

It was, but for some reason I can't click on the players name.

Hover your cursor over the player and what does it say? Either he's already drafted by someone else, already in your squad, or doesnt fit in your sqaud due to position limits (i.e. too many kicker points, or fullbacks etc). Failing that PM me you team name and i'll have a look.

Last edited:

Franko

Juniors
Some not bad movement today League 1. Let's hope we can keep it going through the next couple of days and nights and get it locked in.

Latest posts