What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Johns Magic

Referee
It's now Big Mick, who's bitched it from this competition already so I don't know what's happening with his pick...

Yosh

Coach
LU2 its one dude then my turn to choose again!!! HOWEVER this guy is taking ages forgot his name, something starting with S... HURRY UP!!!

any1 wanna do the yahoo fantasy NRL. Its not bad, its like the original sportal/virtual sports. only get points for tries, goals, wins, etc

https://nrl.yahoo.virtualsports.com.au

251586 is the league code if anyones interested.
progress.gif

Big Mick

Referee
Sorry I didn't realise I was still in this comp.

I had auto picks set up for last round not this one.

I was told my details and team would be transferred to another player.

I've taken the pick now. Sorry for the delay.

Big Mick

Referee
It's now Big Mick, who's bitched it from this competition already so I don't know what's happening with his pick...

Well sorry I didn't realise I was still in the comp. I was informed I was to be "deleted"

And only reason I "bitched" it was I was sick of people saying one thing in one place and totally different here as well as total disregard for the points I was attempting to make.

My comments were not in particulary against Cappo or Mig, I think they are doing the best with what they got and their work so far has been fantastic. I applaud them.

Johns Magic

Referee
Hey guys, I've got footy training now but I've got a couple of autodrafts lined up. If my guys get picked then sorry for the hold up, but I'll be back just after 8.

Cheers.

Franko

Juniors
Yeah bit of a hold up here on league 1. I hope it moves soon.

Not having a go at anyone just want it to move.

Latest posts