What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

griffo346

First Grade
OH FFS MICK ITS NOT ME PICKING YOUR TEAM SO GROW SOME BALLS YOU SOFT c**k SERIOUSLY MATE STOP WHINGING

JM LET JOHNSY KNOW IVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE WHINGING ABOUT IT I THINK I MIGHT PULL PIN MATE.

PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT SERVER THIS OR SOMEONE PICKED FOR ME FFS MATE THIS ISNT MAKING IT ENJOYABLE THEY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH SERVER SO MAYBE MICK HAVE YOU THOUGHT IT COULD BE GLITCH THAT PICKS YOUR TEAM FFS I DID ONE BECAUSE I OFFERED TOO FFS DOESNT MEAN I KEEP EVERYONES PASSWORD

Franko

Juniors
The only problem is really the server problem that everyone is having. If everyone was able to get on line with no issues it would be ok. My only possible future advice is to probably co ordinate so 1 league is on at one time. Even organise a set of 3 times over a week when you can pretty much guarantee all 12 players will be online. That way you would knock over the draft extremely quickly.

Franko

Juniors
I was given 4 players when i couldn't get on line.

They certainly wouldn't have been my first picks but who can whinge about.

Stuart
Bailey
La Franchi
El Masri

griffo346

First Grade
franko good point mate

but it reality we arent the only comps on there server Mig has told me theres over 100 comps, and we where like number 7 to register

abpanther

Staff member
The only problem is really the server problem that everyone is having. If everyone was able to get on line with no issues it would be ok.

Exactly, people shouldn't be forced to create shortlists because they can only get onto the website a handful of times during the week, part of the fun of a draft is watching the picks go and deciding who to take depending on the trends apparent in the draft at the time.

griffo346

First Grade

Stuart
Bailey
La Franchi
El Masri

franko man i know about the problems im in constant communication with Mig mate and TBH i prob wouldnt knock back some of those players if it was my team

Ffs this one just doesn't seem at all fun anymore. People calm the f*ck down, please. That's to everyone.

Still cannot get onto the site. I'll try later.

Franko

Juniors
franko man i know about the problems im in constant communication with Mig mate and TBH i prob wouldnt knock back some of those players if it was my team

No i'm pleased. have since added Ennis. Just hoping my next few picks get through as i need to start grabbing a few of the better backs.

Johns Magic

Referee
Because its stupid and everyone is like 'oh just suck it up"...how about do something about it.

The only reason I am whinging is because I was blamed for holding everyone up...when it was the crappy site. So i'll nitpick and find every wrong thing now because I don't like to be blamed for crap that isn't my fault.

And don't worry Griffo...you can auto pick all you want because I'm not playing in this competition any more.

I just did the maths. We've had 5 Rounds so far, and your average spot has been 8.8. Mine has been 8.2. Really not that much difference, especially when you got to pick early in Round 1 and I was put last. You took the player I wanted, Thurston. In fact there were several people I would've chosen before Gidley that got picked.

It's not a good system, but really it's not that big a deal, especially when there are so many quality players still left. In fact I'd rather be getting the earlier picks when there are only a few good players left to pick.

Don't back out of the comp, we've almost got it running finally after over a week of problems. If everyone who knows they won't be able to access the site from work just puts in autopicks, this will all be done in a couple of days. People pulling out because of something so trivial as a couple of spots on the order of picks is pathetic, and wrecks it for everyone, especially because this competition is so much better than any others online for free.

Stuart
Bailey
La Franchi
El Masri

You did really well. If I'd have been online you wouldn't have gotten Laffranchi. I was first pick and he would have been my first pick.

I ended up with Inglis, who I really wouldn't put in my top 20 fantasy players. I did much better in the next 3 rounds with Watmough, Fitzgibbon and Glenn Stewart though.

Franko

Juniors
I'm having no dramas getting on.

Just to make sure we're all trying the same site...

http://202.191.63.14/login.asp

That's the one. I'm having no problems this morning. Maybe that's the problem, maybe the people who are waiting for others should log off for an hour or so and let the people who need to get on have a chance. I'll log off for a while and recommend othere people do who are waiting. Anyone who has been able to log on should probably have their auto selection set up anyway.

Big Mick

Referee
Don't back out of the comp, we've almost got it running finally after over a week of problems. If everyone who knows they won't be able to access the site from work just puts in autopicks, this will all be done in a couple of days. People pulling out because of something so trivial as a couple of spots on the order of picks is pathetic, and wrecks it for everyone, especially because this competition is so much better than any others online for free.

I'd rather not back out of the comp...I really wouldn't...but while some may agree in private the system is a little flawed, in public they tell people to "suck it up". If they said "look I admit its not the best, its what we could do...and we'll improve next year" I would have replied with "Look thats cool, not a problem at all..we do what we can do". Instead we get "suck it up" and "these people are holding us up" rather than accountability. So that same person is now doing what he does and changing my details so someone else gets my team. I guess thats the end of that. Thanks for everything and sorry for causing such a hassle. Best of luck.

Last edited:

cappo

Juniors
Fellas,

I have finally implemented some massive changes to the way the site accesses the server. Its should be a lot quicker in the peak times. But bear in mind there are over 800 people who use the site. This was the last option for the year otherwise some users will have to be culled to make the site usable for the rest. I only finished at 4.30am so forgive if there are any bugs that came out of it. Please let me know if you find any of them.

Any draft choices made between 1am and 2am last night would have not been registered.

Johns Magic

Referee
Fellas,

I have finally implemented some massive changes to the way the site accesses the server. Its should be a lot quicker in the peak times. But bear in mind there are over 800 people who use the site. This was the last option for the year otherwise some users will have to be culled to make the site usable for the rest. I only finished at 4.30am so forgive if there are any bugs that came out of it. Please let me know if you find any of them.

Any draft choices made between 1am and 2am last night would have not been registered.

Can you please pick Lockyer for the team Oranges in our comp, leagueunlimited1? He can't for some reason so would be much appreciated...

Also, thanks for your work. It's not gone unnoticed by all.

Latest posts