What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon Fergos next opponent in pro boxing should be that bloke from the stains that played in the State of Origin a couple of years ago.

The bloke that destroyed Hodges in that famous blue.

You know the bloke that I am talking about. He was light on his feet.

Can't type munch longer.... got a back spasm.

Card Shark

Immortal
You know the bloke that I am talking about. He was light on his feet.

Can't type munch longer.... got a back spasm.

Float like a fairy princess, sting like a flea. That bloke??

Answer me this. In the history of boxing, has a bout ever been stopped because of back spasms? Was it in the contract that he'd go for 6 rounds, or he wasnt coming again?

chewsta

First Grade
Im hearing he was paid up front and hurt his back swinging a large sack of money over his shoulder moments before the fight.

Generalzod

Immortal
----Art-wide-fergi_20131127231239969916-620x349.jpg

One Hit to the body....

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Warriors and Sharks are offering him the most coin.

Just depends if he wants to try and win that premiership with Souths, or chase the cash.

ghoti

Bench
That'd be a hell of a Souths team if he went that way.

I still think that Carney would be much better for him to run off than Sutton. Souths aren't exactly a team who run through their centres in their current system (either do we to be fair), but Carney'd be giving him some of the best ball in the comp.

shaggs

Coach
Gal is technically good as well as having a big motor and the toughness needed.

Blake was technically pus.