What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

HowHigh

Coach
If you leave players in your youth squad do they grow/develop? Or do you have to promote them to first team and play them/loan them out for player growth?

If you leave players in your youth squad do they grow/develop? Or do you have to promote them to first team and play them/loan them out for player growth?

they grow in youth squad but the purpose of keeping them there is, the longer they are there the more info you get about the skillsets they have and then you can decide wether or not they will be good.

they also grow sitting on reserves/sub bench and loan.

they grow more if you play them though

I'm not getting many offers to loan out my younger players. Do people find listing them as short loans or season-long loans are more successful?

boxhead

First Grade
I had just scored again to be 5-nil up against Manchester United, on world class, at Old Trafford, as Tottenham in the league, with 10 minutes to go,
What happens?
Just guess.
:roll:

boxhead

First Grade
The game crashed! I replayed it to win 4-1, so I guess that's alright.
Does anyone else get a few crashes with FIFA 12? I get a lot....all my other games are fine though.

HowHigh

Coach
No crashes yet but I still make sure I save after a couple games due to having that problem with fifa 11

boxhead

First Grade
Seydou Douambia and Keisuke Honda are the two best buys I have ever made in FIFA. They are monsters!
I have Honda in the central midfield - I wanted to try him out there instead of shifting my CAM virtual pro.
He has scored 6 goals in 4 games, and provided 2 assists!
Douambia has scored 7 goals in 4 games, and provided 4 assists.
And both of then are supremely fit - when they grow to their potentials (they are still at base overalls) they will both have stamina around 96-99.

ceagle

Bench
Some must buys in career mode

Luc Castaignos, he is only 8 mill and will grow to overall of 85

Stonecutter

First Grade
Some must buys in career mode

Luc Castaignos, he is only 8 mill and will grow to overall of 85

Any other top tips. Starting with Arsenal is shit, only $30 million to spend. I basically bought Lovren and Munain and that was it.

ceagle

Bench
Alexendre Lacazette is only 4 mill and starts off on 68 overall but will grow to 82, put him on loan until he gets to his potential then promote him or sell him. The game is all about investing in assests and gaining money.

Other great buys

Marcelo Estigarribia LM for 12 mill. Starts off on 76 overall, will grow to 86.

Alex Smithies GK for 3 mill. Starts off on 66, will grow to 82.

Latest posts