What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

I'm getting raped by City. Only on Professional too. This tactical defense is killing me

yeah its f**king hard but you gotta get used to it, just remember to follow the tactics you set so you know when to pressure.

everytime I make a mistake in the box (atleast 1 a game) I sit there with my mouth open waiting for the striker to score then when it goes wide my face is like..

images_CALIG7_NA.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
ARGH!
Right after beating Atletico in the Cup tie to progress to the Spanish Cup final, Cristiano Ronaldo told me "My time is up at this club, I want to leave". This is in the January period of my first season with RM :(
Well....at least City bought Messi at the start of the year, so I'll be able to get him later. Or, I can do the smart thing and invest in Hazard and other young'ns.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Finally got FIFA 12 on the weekend. I just play on PC (not online) and so far it's not too bad. Building up to skill levels while I get used to it, winning easily on Semi-Pro and Professional. Will probably give World Class a go soon. Not looking forward to these higher levels judging by the feedback in here though.

boxhead

First Grade
Get this - the first club to make an offer to him was Tottenham for £88 million :lol::lol:

boxhead

First Grade
Finally got FIFA 12 on the weekend. I just play on PC (not online) and so far it's not too bad. Building up to skill levels while I get used to it, winning easily on Semi-Pro and Professional. Will probably give World Class a go soon. Not looking forward to these higher levels judging by the feedback in here though.

It will be hugely frustrating at first when you move up to world class/legendary, but if you keep at it you will love it.

The transfers in this are so stupid. These are just the ones over 20m in the first transfer window

Grosskreutz to Leverkusen
Bender to Leverkusen
Rolfes to Dortmund
Kiessling to Wolfsburg
Reus to Leverkusen
Gomez to Wolfsburg

All the players are swapping teams across the league which makes it shit. Where did the pill poppers get so much money anyway?

redvscotty

First Grade

Add Gothpuncher on Origin if you want a game on PC. I'm shit so you'll probably win too!

I have no idea how to set up an online game though.

Finally finished my first BPL season as Wolves. Finished 8th on the table and bowed out in the semis of the League cup against Man United.

I did however manage to jag a 1-0 win against Man United in the F.A. Cup final at the start of second extra time. The board game me an extra 15 mil to use!

Bought a decent back and am giong to up the difficulty this year and see how i go.

boxhead

First Grade
Hilarity :)x) ensued in the Ronaldo situation I mentioned earlier.
I got a message from the board three days after he had put in a transfer request telling me to sell him; this was the day after I rejected Spurs' bid.
Now, I didn't get any offers from then onwards, and I used him in my games before deadline day because I thought I may as well get what I can out of him.
Come deadline day, I notice in the media section;
"Ronaldo signs for Barcelona".
:crazy:
The media reported that the board sold him without letting me know until it was a done deal because I had "stalled on selling the player". £93 million. To my biggest rivals and contenders. Who had lost Messi.
Well, I spent the money on Eden Hazard and Mats Hummels :D
And I shall buy Messi later!

boxhead

First Grade
Gareth Bale was havin g a better season anyway so it isn't that big a loss. I actually think I won't bother with Messi, there's no point when my current team is;

Casillas
Ramos, Hummels, M'Bia, Coentrao
Alonso, Sahin
VP (89 attacking midfielder)
Hazard, Bale
Neymar

Subs:
Adan
Albiol
Marcelo
Wilshere
Ozil
Di Maria
Benzema

Geohood

Bench
Bit off topic, I don't really watch soccer but Tonearm who's that guy in your sig? His head kills me lol

And I'm planning to buy this, last fifa I had was 09 and LOVED online... hopefully it's still as fun this time around :)....

.. must resist buying until uni is over though .....

started new game with Rotherham in NP2

my scout found a gem from brazil, 16 years old, DC, solid strength/marking/header/pace with loads of other skills and a high potential (91), currently (65).

boxhead

First Grade
Bit off topic, I don't really watch soccer but Tonearm who's that guy in your sig? His head kills me lol

And I'm planning to buy this, last fifa I had was 09 and LOVED online... hopefully it's still as fun this time around :)....

.. must resist buying until uni is over though .....

It's Arjen Robben, a Dutch player that plays for Bayern Munich.

boxhead

First Grade
Only a derp club like Franco Madrid would make Robben and Sneijder surplus :lol:

At the time I'm sure Ronaldo and Kaka were seen as the better options - and no I do not enjoy their transfer fees. Turns out it would have been far more cost-effective to keep both....ah well, hindsight is lovely.
You forgot VDV and a "few" others.

Latest posts