What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

Ausguy

Coach
Can I ask is there an option in the settings for the assistant manager to look after team selection for every match??

boxhead

First Grade
I don't think there is mate, I believe you have to manually select that option for each game.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Yeah wait till you've gotta play a team like Man City in the League or FA Cup when the highest person on your team is rated 66 lol

Ha! I just drew them for the semi final of the League Cup with Huddersfield Town.

Nail biter!
Drew the first leg 1-1 (I scored within 3 mins and was on the defensive pretty much the rest of the game)

Won the second leg 2-1 (1 all with 10 mins to go and i score)

Might have a chance of bringing some silverware to the Galpharm.

Currently 1st equal (although I have a better GD).

Is it just me, or have EA done a good job in stretching out a season?

Playing as Inter, the massive budget has me playing fantasy football. Won the league/cup double. However in the champions league I got to the semis against Barca.

First leg at home Messi ran rings around me in the first half, was down 2-0 at halftime. I started throwing everyone forward in the second half, and Pazzini scored in the 78th, 83rd and 89th minute to win the leg 3-2.

Then in the second leg, Messi scored an early goal, and it stayed 1-0 for the rest of the half. Early in the second half I notice them subbing of Xavi and Iniesta together and I thought I had a real shot, till I realised they were bringing Silva and Fabregas on. Villa scored soon after so I started throwing everyone forward and lost the leg 4-0 (6-3 on Agg, Messi scored 5 of their goals). Spewing, beat them it was Bayern or Real in the final, would've been playing for the treble.

BunniesMan

Immortal
In Head to Head seasons I've got upto Division 5. For anyone who doesn't know, that's incredibly good. I'd estimate that's in the top 15% of players. I am elite at this game. Anyone who has this on xbox and wants to challenge me, feel free to do so. I don't recommend you take me on if you have a weak stomach.

Jason Maher

Immortal
In Head to Head seasons I've got upto Division 5. For anyone who doesn't know, that's incredibly good. I'd estimate that's in the top 15% of players. I am elite at this game. Anyone who has this on xbox and wants to challenge me, feel free to do so. I don't recommend you take me on if you have a weak stomach.

Modest too...

Ausguy

Coach

Why? Do you have a picture of yourself as your avatar?

I'd like a game against an elite fifa player, what is your GT?

Latest posts