What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

new patch out!

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1165407.page

here are some of my favourite bits, big fixes for career mode!

• Loaned players weren’t always growing fast enough. We have tuned this to be more noticeable, making loaning players out much more rewarding
  • Physical attributes of players were growing a little unrealistically since they were tied to their overall growth potential. We have made a change that separates the growth of these attributes from others, resulting in much more steady progression.

Bazzi

First Grade
Offered $140m to get Cristiano Ronaldo's club to release him to me and they agreed, and then Ronaldo kept knocking back my contract offers. He's worth $450k wage per week, I ended up offering $950k per week and he still knocked it back... transfer deadline passed and now I'm stuck with 1 less striker.

I'm such an amateur! haha

I had some no name at CDM, all of a sudden I got offered 8.5 million for him (mkt price was 4 mill), I held out till I could buy a replacement. Eventually I bought Sven Bender, then when I went to accept the incoming offer, the other club backed out of the deal, meaning I wouldn't be able to afford Bender's wages. It was the final day of the window, so the best offer I got was 4 million. spewing, but I came out of the window with Bender and Nagatomo. When I started I had no players in the 80s, now I have 5 (3 bought, 2 grew from high 70s), and I am only 2 months into my second season.

In the January window in my first season I had heaps of dregs whinging that I wouldn't play them, I offloaded a heap of them and ended up with 30 million to spend.

boxhead

First Grade
I'm an amateur, but at least I fulfill the Los Galacticos policy by buying Bale and Modric for £91 million :lol: Plus £30 million for Thiago Silva. :lol:

I just can't play this game if I'm not playing Spurs or Madrid, I play handful of matches with another much less rated team and just go back to Spurs - too much loyalty :?

Never a dull moment in this game, this is the first season I have played where neither Ronaldo or Messi have put in a transfer request.

Offered $140m to get Cristiano Ronaldo's club to release him to me and they agreed, and then Ronaldo kept knocking back my contract offers. He's worth $450k wage per week, I ended up offering $950k per week and he still knocked it back... transfer deadline passed and now I'm stuck with 1 less striker.

I'm such an amateur! haha

I "only" paid $100 million

BunniesMan

Immortal
In my 3rd season with Chelsea. My front three of Hulk - Carroll - Neymar shred defences. I defend stupidly going for the big slide tackles, I generally win games 5-4 or 4-3. Most goals scored and almost most goals conceded.

redvscotty

First Grade
I haven't touched this since getting BF3. Will definately get on over the weekend and finish off my second season in Career mode. Then I might switch from the Wolves for some shit club somewhere else in the world.

BunniesMan

Immortal
^^confirmed for bandwagon arsenal fan
I have 8 career-manager saved games and 2 career-player saved games. I'm a midfielder for Arsenal, a striker for united and I have saved manager games with Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Munich and Dortmund.

It is no confirmation of anything other than the fact that I like to play with different teams and different styles.

The only team I physically couldn't play with is City...i just buy Kompany, Balotelli and Silva off them every chance I get.:D

I have 8 career-manager saved games and 2 career-player saved games. I'm a midfielder for Arsenal, a striker for united and I have saved manager games with Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Munich and Dortmund.

It is no confirmation of anything other than the fact that I like to play with different teams and different styles.

The only team I physically couldn't play with is City...i just buy Kompany, Balotelli and Silva off them every chance I get.:D

No real Arsenal fan would play with Chelsea bro, vice versa.

cb4

First Grade
Im backing bunniesman on this.

I have held a season ticket for Liverpool and bleed red, but, i have season progressing with neverton, just for fun.

As an Everton fan I rarely play as them in career mode in any Fifa, to much emotional attachment to players stops me selling players at good prices and buying better players.

Every single transfer window so far City have been picked apart. They've lost Dzeko, Tevez (lol), Silva (who went to Barca, just to make them even more unbeatable), Kompany and Lescott and the only players they've brought in are Hamsik and Sneijder. Poor bastards couldn't even qualify for the Champions League in the first season so now they're stuck in the Europa League (luckily not in my group). Spurs somehow won the EPL (and pretty comfortably too).

Latest posts