What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

Well better late than never: gg.

Yeah your first goal was from me taking you too lightly. You're in division 7 while I'm in 5 so I thought it'd be easy. I was going for the quick stand tackle with Verm to launch a counterattack. But you were too good for that and then Mertesacker was too slow getting across. After that I decided to be slightly more conservative in defense.

its my mates XBL I only use it sometimes as I'm on PC more so that record is his. I should take it over and play more H2H on it though as with Street Fighter cause he doesnt use it anyway.

Transfers are still bizarre, why are Franco CF buying Neuer off me when they have Casillas? w/e though good money for a thug so no complaints.

The game needs to have a FM style reject all offers for a player. I get 3-5 a week for Gomez and it is annoying as shit.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I have been playing FIFA 10 for two years and found I suck at 12 so I started a career mode with United on World Class difficulty to try and get used to the game. Having a lot of fun now, the transfer system is garbage but it is what it is. I sold off most of the team and signed Hulk, Eden Hazard, Lucas and Robinho. Was going to go for Neymar but Robinho was like 1/3 the price, Hulk and Hazard are monsters and Lucas has something like 16 goals and 18 assists in 32 games.

Anyone got any good DMC suggestions (aside from Tiote, will look into that)? I have Mavuba and Busquets but going into next season I'll probably sell one of them, Mavuba is too small and Busquets is good but too slow. If I could merge them they'd be perfect lol. I play a 4-1-2-3 with two really wide strikers, so the sole DMC does a lot of work and those two are probably 70% as good as I want them to be there.

Transfers are still bizarre, why are Franco CF buying Neuer off me when they have Casillas? w/e though good money for a thug so no complaints.

The game needs to have a FM style reject all offers for a player. I get 3-5 a week for Gomez and it is annoying as shit.

A weird one for me was Barca buying Cech when they have Valdes. Because Cesar was declining fast I sold him and tried to pick up Cech for a good price, offered Barca 15m for him they told me no, and not to make another offer for him. I offered them 15m for Valdes and they accepted it. When I played them the previous season in the champions league they were starting Valdes.

After a while the transfers also get repetitive. In the last window I had some of the top trades were Arshavin Real>Arsenal, Mertsacker Barca>Arsenal, Aguero BVB>City and Torres Bremen>Chelsea, when I listed Drogba Chelsea offered me 14m for him.

Anyone got any good DMC suggestions (aside from Tiote, will look into that)? I have Mavuba and Busquets but going into next season I'll probably sell one of them, Mavuba is too small and Busquets is good but too slow. If I could merge them they'd be perfect lol. I play a 4-1-2-3 with two really wide strikers, so the sole DMC does a lot of work and those two are probably 70% as good as I want them to be there.

Javi Martinez has been a gun for me, top defender and if he pushes forward he's good for some goals as well. I bought him after 3 seasons (he was 26 then, 86 overall), and he cost me $30m, so he may not be cheap, but he was worth every cent of it.

Barca signed Kompany and Vidic for about €35m each and kept Piqué and Puyol, again.

Hoppenheim signed André Schürrle but he only transferred to Leverkusen in real life this season, when I tried I wasn't allowed because of that.

Start up new careers and see the same transfers.

Barca signed Kompany and Vidic for about €35m each and kept Piqué and Puyol, again.

Hoppenheim signed André Schürrle but he only transferred to Leverkusen in real life this season, when I tried I wasn't allowed because of that.

Start up new careers and see the same transfers.

In mine the only players of note they've lost are Alves (to Bayern) and Valdes (to Inter). They have signed half a dozen world class players. When I played them in the champions league, they brought on Villa, Silva and Fabregas on as their substitutes. They've bought Chellini, Schweinsteiger, Silva and Cech among others. They have 4 players ranked over 90 (all the other teams in the world have 5 between them) plus another 6 between 87-89.

I also offered $28m for Luis and Chelsea told me to piss off because it wasn't enough. 2 days late he's on the top transfers for the window to go to PSG for $25m. That one pissed me off.

It's teams like Valencia that do the crazy buying in my game. I had them in my group and they have Torres, Džeko and Anelka and Villarreal offered me €65m for Gomez they don't have that money lol

As for midfielders, the growth Sahin has had in 1 season is incredible he's now an 87 rated overall with good stamina and high reactions, 86 interceptions and 87 vision but where he kills it is his skill:

90 ball control
82 dribbling
89 long pass
91 short pass

Pretty good free kick taker and has the playmaker and tactician specialty. Paid through the arse to get him though his ratings weren't that good in season 1

David Alaba has good potential but I don't think Bayern ever give him up. I could never get him but I couldn't afford to offer a huge amount either.

Nikita Rukavytsya has pace to burn and has been a great buy for me

GG bunniesman, that shit must burn hard hahaha.

epic 1-0 victory to me cut through your D like a hot knife through butter in the last minute :D

you had like 7 shots and 1 on target, mostly cause I restricted you to shooting from outside, very wasteful. I had 4 and 4 on.

Possession almost 40/60 cause I played a 4-4-2 counter.

My game is just better, sorry! :D

BunniesMan

Immortal
I was too impatient with the ball. Should have played like the real Arsenal/Barca and maneouvered you out of position before going for the shot.

But in the end we deserved a draw, instead you get a goal in the 90th.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Javi Martinez has been a gun for me, top defender and if he pushes forward he's good for some goals as well. I bought him after 3 seasons (he was 26 then, 86 overall), and he cost me $30m, so he may not be cheap, but he was worth every cent of it.

My DM is usually Yann M'Vila. Good and very young, he ends up being a beast.

Cheers for those, M'Vila was one I was looking at when I signed Mavuba and I'll have to check Martinez out. I like M'Vila a lot in real life as a player but he might be a bit too attack minded for the team I've got, will have another look at his attributes.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Messi demanded I sell him when I last played Barca...went to bloody Liverpool because he wanted to be "closer to home".

But in the end we deserved a draw, instead you get a goal in the 90th.

1307856582341.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
I can't talk though, Ronaldo chased the money to Barcelona in a Real Madrid save I did.

That and my VP does not want to play for Spurs.
Criminal.

redvscotty

First Grade
I put my disc (brand new, no less) in the xbox last night and f**king scratched it. Now it won't load.

Anyone know if I can go hire a copy from video ezy and install, then play off my disc?

I don't even get into the first title screen before it says disc unreadable.

Failing that i'll get the turtle wax and toothpaste out :(