What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Yeah favre is me.

Anyhow, jono I'd like a rematch. Lol I think I was being to arrogant when you picked a five star team and I went Newcastle united. Second game was a good win, can't remember the score maybe 2-0.

Aus, I'll play you soon.

I'm in division 5.

Jono078

Referee
Want a game now dude?

I preferably like to use Bayern, let's face it if you wanna progress to div 1 you better have one of those top teams.

I like to switch it up and play as socceroos occasionally but, I'm playing my best when I'm using Bayern, obviously I guess? lol

Ausguy

Coach
Ive had to ditch Norwich if i want to compete...

ive been using Spurs... but yeah i need ot have a closer look at better teams outside of EPL...

Jono add me mate and we will catch up im sure...

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Think I ruined my career mode game :( been using Man Utd while I get used to the game coming from FIFA 10, now I've got a team full of dudes rated 88+ and there's really no one left to buy who's any better than who I have (aside from guys like Xavi who are still rated high but their physical stats have gone to shit). Might start over in a foreign league or something.

redvscotty

First Grade
I was sucking so bad I couldn't score goals and got relegated back to Div 10.

Went back to my easy career mode and learned how to put a throughball on properly with Wolverhampton.

Went back to h2h with Real Madrid and score 13 goals in less than 2 games.

First game was 8 - 2 before he got the shits and left (was only at the 60 min mark) and second was 5 - 1.

I can sort of cross ok, but can't work out how to lob pass to the front. Also have no idea about trick moves or shots.

Jono078

Referee
Lol..

I got relegated last night, just could get nothing going last night worst form and really f**ked myself up :(

1 win in my last 8 games, so shit.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Played my first 7 games on FIFA 12 online yesterday, 5 of them against Barcelona. So annoying, why can't people use normal teams. I was wanting to play as Napoli but it got too difficult trying to deal with them giving the ball to Messi and turboing towards the goal all the time. Got promoted to Div 9 though

redvscotty

First Grade
Played my first 7 games on FIFA 12 online yesterday, 5 of them against Barcelona. So annoying, why can't people use normal teams. I was wanting to play as Napoli but it got too difficult trying to deal with them giving the ball to Messi and turboing towards the goal all the time. Got promoted to Div 9 though

I did that the first time, got promoted twice then relegated twice. Now i just float.

I suck though.

Ausguy

Coach
BLKOUT... its the way it is, as i said i want to use my team Norwich but have to change to teams that can compete, a shame really.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I use Newcastle united. I rarely play madrid or barca.. That doesn't mean I don't.

Ultimately, I stuck through and now when I face the stronger teams I just play possession. Give them the shits and aim for a 1-0 victory or draw.

Latest posts