What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Man Utd have been very underrated since Fifa 10. No one plays as them online any more I swear, but I reckon they're awesome to play as. I'd rather play as them online than Barcalona or Real Madrid.

They've got a shitload of pace out wide in Young and Nani, with another speedster in Valencia on the bench. Hernandez is a beast upfront and then there's Rooney. Very strong back 4, too. Only real weakness is at CM and even that is pretty strong.

boxhead

First Grade
Man Utd have been very underrated since Fifa 10. No one plays as them online any more I swear, but I reckon they're awesome to play as. I'd rather play as them online than Barcalona or Real Madrid.

They've got a shitload of pace out wide in Young and Nani, with another speedster in Valencia on the bench. Hernandez is a beast upfront and then there's Rooney. Very strong back 4, too. Only real weakness is at CM and even that is pretty strong.

I hope you mean under-rated by people who play online, their squad is massively overrated in the FIFA games.
I'd rather play as Spurs myself, if you have one of the best midfields in the game you can beat a much better team, especially if your opponent isn't that good a player.
Then again, Spurs' midfield has been mega-nerfed in recent squad updates.
I like Malago and the Ivory Coast, the latter has one of the best forward stocks in the game, including DROGBA, Doumbia, Kalou, Gervinho, etc.

LaughingGirls_laptop.jpg

Allstar Knights

Juniors
When I said underrated (probably wrong choice of word there lol), i was referring to the amount of people using them online now, compared to Fifa 10/09 . They were the #1 team to pick back then. But now they are below teams like Real Madrid, Barca, Brazil, Spain etc and I reckon their side is just as good as them in Fifa 11. They probably still get picked a fair bit, I just haven't noticed it yet.

I hope you mean under-rated by people who play online, their squad is massively overrated in the FIFA games.
I'd rather play as Spurs myself, if you have one of the best midfields in the game you can beat a much better team, especially if your opponent isn't that good a player.
Then again, Spurs' midfield has been mega-nerfed in recent squad updates.
I like Malago and the Ivory Coast, the latter has one of the best forward stocks in the game, including DROGBA, Doumbia, Kalou, Gervinho, etc.
I reckon Spurs are heaps good to play as online. They're well balanced and they have some guns like Modric, Van Der Vaart, Parker, Lennon and Bale etc

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Fair enough.
As far as FIFA 12 goes though, Barca and Madrid are much better; if you play either of those two, you are doing it to win, as they are the two best teams in the game. Barca are insane and Madrid can tear you apart fairly easily.
The strength of multiplayer is that any capable player can beat players who are using better teams within a reasonable range; teams that have speedy, skillful players tend to do better, like United.

cb4

First Grade
Can anyone explain why I started a League with Madrid, on world class, and am not playing in the Champions League?

boxhead

First Grade
Can anyone explain why I started a League with Madrid, on world class, and am not playing in the Champions League?

It's the case with every club, it also involves the Europa League. I guess because neither competition is licensed EA might not be allowed to use each season's proper roster. Still seems odd though; it was the case with FIFA 11. It takes a lot of zest out of the game for me unfortunately.

cb4

First Grade
Just seems od that when you start a league with the Champion or runners up, that you dont play in Europe in the first year.

Ausguy

Coach
hey all...

finally got around to trying online... my net connection is not the best so havent been bothered previously.

Just played some guy in the USA, got him in the 90th minute 1-0, anyway the lag was not great but it was bareable, im wondering if an Aussie opponent would improve the latency.

PS3 .... Add me and send me a msg...

Roysa747 is my tag.

Just seems od that when you start a league with the Champion or runners up, that you dont play in Europe in the first year.

It's licensing. They haven't had the license for the CL for a long time and can't use the likeness so the only way is to do it from season 2.

When I play as Bayern I usually sim season 1

btw grats on Div 3 penny, it won't be smooth sailing from there on out, look forward to playing real madrid every game with everyone at the back and fake ronaldo upfront alone :D

Ausguy

Coach
Farkin every merkin online uses Barcelona... I just played some deadset hack who had no idea. Only stayed in it cos he used them.

mongoose

Coach
hey all...

finally got around to trying online... my net connection is not the best so havent been bothered previously.

Just played some guy in the USA, got him in the 90th minute 1-0, anyway the lag was not great but it was bareable, im wondering if an Aussie opponent would improve the latency.

PS3 .... Add me and send me a msg...

Roysa747 is my tag.

I havent even bothered with online in Fifa 12, i remember 10 having really bad lag issues. May just be my connection though...

Ausguy

Coach
Mongoose...

I have one of the worst net connections known to man kind due to limited access in my street to cable or anything decent.

In saying that i have managed to play about 10 games this weekend with pretty good results, i suggest once you get on you wont stop. Try it.

By the way who is Favrexx (or something?), thanks for adding me, catch up for a game soon.

Jono078

Referee
Yeah who's favrexx? That's the guy I played and beat.

I've been stuck in division 2 for a few seasons now, it comes down to the last game that I need to win and I draw or lose :(

Ausguy

Coach
Yeah who's favrexx? That's the guy I played and beat.

I've been stuck in division 2 for a few seasons now, it comes down to the last game that I need to win and I draw or lose :(

Hi jono... can you explain what you just said?

That Div 2 thing is that the H2H league?

Ive been playing that as its the fatsest way to find an opponent and its usually pretty lag free with good match ups.

IN saying that ive had 4 draws and 2 losses.

Latest posts