What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

Jono078

Referee
What are your controller settings?

Some people play completely manual, some play with assisted everything.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Thanks mate.

That will help for sure.

What is auto mark?

Also for online games I understand I can change formation but what about tactics? I can't change them in the menu.

You can use the D-Pad to control tempo, you can change it from ultra defenseive, to defensive, to balanced, to attacking and ultra attacking.

Auto mark is when you hold down the X button (PS3) and the controlled player will automatically contain the attacker, be warned it wont move you close enough to tackle, so when close enough, release X and go for the steal. Dont do it too often, you will probably get beaten due to open attackers.

Ausguy

Coach
Jono - I have assisted in for most of the settings. What impact will that have?

Raiders - ok yes I use X to mark. Did some of your suggestions against ai a few times. Won 5 0 in one game. Getting there I suppose.

Ps tried to accept your invite. Said I needed player update and wouldn't work.

Jono078

Referee
I personally have most on semi, but if there isn't a semi then assisted.

Good games raiders, sorry for making you watch replays and wait a bit I was trying to text someone back during the games.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I personally have most on semi, but if there isn't a semi then assisted.

Good games raiders, sorry for making you watch replays and wait a bit I was trying to text someone back during the games.

Nah man it's all good. After that loss, I want blood in the next game haha.

Jono078

Referee
That's how I felt after our last season even though we we're 50/50 I don't like losing as I rate myself haha :p

I'll play ya again later today or tonight if you like, it's all I play is FIFA now lol.

I really started to predict what you would do with the ball in those lost 2 games and my defense shut you down mostly.

Also I know I won but I thought once again I could have had many more goals but your defense and keeper were bullshit ridiculous again lol.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Got promoted to div 8, I'm way too inconsistent though. W/L/D/W/L/D/W/L/D pretty much all the way. Been using AC Milan exclusively

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Got promoted to div 8, I'm way too inconsistent though. W/L/D/W/L/D/W/L/D pretty much all the way. Been using AC Milan exclusively

Promoted to div 7 just now. Last four games I had two rage quits and one game where I went up 5-0 in the middle of the first half so he spent the rest of the game trying to score own goals. Was pretty annoying but I just sat there and watched, I think it ended up 16-1 or something lol.

Edit: Div 6 now

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
I got relegated to Div 4 today.

Been in such a bad patch of form, but lucky I'm on target to get back to div 3 quick.

yep I'm the same, I was on the verge or qualifying for div 2, 2 season later im back in div 5 now! and just got smashed twice. just having a massive slump atm

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I'm about to get promoted to div 5, was on the verge of getting relegated to div 10 then somehow went on a huge run and kept getting promoted, I've lost once in my last 10 games and twice in the last 15 or so. Who knows how long this will last I don't think I've ever had a run like this playing any version of FIFA online

Ausguy

Coach
f**k me. 1-0 loss as I accidentally headed one in for them

What's worse? 15 shots on goal to 0. I lost. Unbelievable.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Dont worry mate, I had a game where i scored two own goals..I lost 3-2, dominated the game big time.

I think Ive had a few own goals against Jono actually hahah.

Ausguy

Coach
I'm still findin they are getting behind my final line of defense more than I am. I need to stop trying to experiment on line. By that I mean I'm trying through balls and lob through balls all game. Not sure if that's the only way to score. Persist I spose. .

Latest posts