What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Finally got promoted to div 4, won my first two games so hopefully I'll be in 3 soon enough. I got relegated from div 5 to div 6, then got promoted twice after that. There's a big difference in the pace people play at in div 5+ and it really doesn't work well for my style of play, usually I take advantage of mistakes and before people realize what's happening I've scored but when they slow the game down so much I really struggle with it. Getting a lot better at dealing with it though.

BLKOUT, do you play on ps3 or Xbox?

I play on xbox

redvscotty

First Grade
I got to the Semi's of the EA Cup the other day on the back of two rampaging wins, then lost 4 - 1 :(

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I just loss to the worst player I've ever lost to lol. I was using Arsenal and he picked Barca, he was horrific defensively and couldn't keep possession at all (I think it was 64-36 at half time) but all he needed was to turbo through my defense with Messi a few times and he won 3-2. Frustrating.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Finally gave in and am now playing online (360). So far I'm only in div 9, but am thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Played the same guy twice in a row last night, with the exact same teams. Brazil (me) V Chelsea. The first game was a rampaging 6-2 victory for the Brazilians, and the second a 4-1 defeat. Julio Cesar is the new Manuel Almunia.

Be gentle, ID : Grugster.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Promoted to div 3, in my first game I was down 2-1 and scored two in the last few minutes to win. The last goal would've made me smash my control if it happened to me, I put a lobbed through ball in for Robinho who beat the defender but his keeper came out and got to the ball first. Instead of booting it away though he tried to take a touch and I just kept running the same line with Robinho, took the ball from his feet and scored.

I tried a few other teams (Arsonal, Bayern, Juventus, Inter) but I keep going back to Milan. I had my midfield looking like this:

MC - Emanuelson
MC - Van Bommel
AML - Robinho
AMR - Pato
AMC - Boateng
SC - Ibrahimovic

After changing it to this...

MC: Boateng
MC: Van Bommel
AML: Emanuelson
AMR: Pato
AMC: Robinho
SC: Ibrahimovic

I've not lost a game. Robinho's extra pace at AMC makes a huge difference.

redvscotty

First Grade
Is there a way to change the line ups and formations before the game starts rather than having to pause the game when you have the ball and change it then?

I'm about 2 games away from Promotion to Div 7, finally finding some form (although got smashed by pennywisealfie the other night lol).

Geohood

Bench
Was 3 points away from promotion to div 5, was up 4-1 at the 70th minute, then drew 4-4 after the most ridiculously lucky goals.. maybe I choked... In the last play of the game he had it in the box but I had him well covered and for some reason I rushed the keeper up and he passed to someone behind him and shot through it seemed the whole teams' legs.. Was dead set the easiest match I had played for a long time up to the 70th minute... I drew the undrawable and ended up kicking my shoe into the ceiling... lol. FIFA RAGE.

Last edited:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Was 3 points away from promotion to div 5, was up 4-1 at the 70th minute, then drew 4-4 after the most ridiculously lucky goals.. maybe I choked... In the last play of the game he had it in the box but I had him well covered and for some reason I rushed the keeper up and he passed to someone behind him and shot through it seemed the whole teams' legs.. Was dead set the easiest match I had played for a long time up to the 70th minute... I drew the undrawable and ended up kicking my shoe into the ceiling... lol. FIFA RAGE.

:lol:

The best.

I broke my TV remote last week after it had a rather unexpected meeting with a wall. Was playing Manager Mode, 3-1 up against Spurs with five to go, they scored two in the final three minutes.

Totally worth it.

:lol:

The best.

I broke my TV remote last week after it had a rather unexpected meeting with a wall. Was playing Manager Mode, 3-1 up against Spurs with five to go, they scored two in the final three minutes.

Totally worth it.

lol, frustrating isn't it. A player rated ~ 75 will start going through your defence like Lionel f**king Messi. I usually just get the ball and pass it between my backs, not worth the risk.

now i came within 1 game on promoting to div 1!!! I was winning 3-1 with 25 minutes to go and then i missed a penalty and botched 2 sitters and then he scored 3 times. biggest choke ever.

I know the feeling, this game can be so cruel sometimes...

...yet I still keep coming back for more, the agony, the ecstacy. Love it!.

leo9999

Juniors
Hey Guys anyone interested in playing for my pro clubs team (PS3) ? We Usually play anywhere between 2pm-11pm. If your interested let me know and send me your PSN.

Geohood

Bench
Is it just me or do players get easier the higher division you are? In div 4 now and beating teams a lot easier than I did in div 6 and 7..

maybe you're just getting heaps better at it then what you were. When I started I couldn't win shit in div 10 and now I'm in div 2.

Latest posts